Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny1000
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9319501 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,
I'm not very happy with how I was treated by the DJI service, even though I'm a very loyal DJI customer.

I sent in last week my Inspire 2, that was replaced by DJI Care Refresh last year in October. Since I recieved the Inspire there was an error/defect on the gimbal vibration absorber plate but I needed the Inspire for my work and I had not the possebility to sent it in earlier. I swear on my life that this error has been present since I receipt the Inspire.

The Problem.
The Gimbal from my X5s is not initialising properly. When I turn on the Inspire and the Gimbal comes to the right endpoint it shuts down completely. When I turn on the Inspire again and I prevent the gimbal from hitting the right endpoint then it initialises normally and it works without problems.
Here you can see a video from it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nz_3IHf74QWp2sCcbX1ilOTtgic-Ef6n/view?usp=drivesdk

Now I was told by the DJI Service Team in Germany that there is no warrenty anymore because it is above the 3 months mark since I recieved the replacemnt Inspire. That results in a quotation of over 100€.
That is very disappointing.

I would be happy if a higer up or a support staff on this forum here could solve this case with the German DJI Support for me. Maybe there is a way of obligingness.

My case number: CAS-2735932-X7J8S5

2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Johnny, sorry to read what happened, your concern will be escalated to the appropriate team for further verification, we will have someone to contact you of what happened, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-2-27
Use props
Johnny1000
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9319501 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 02:05
Hi Johnny, sorry to read what happened, your concern will be escalated to the appropriate team for further verification, we will have someone to contact you of what happened, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you very much for your fast reply.
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Johnny1000 Posted at 2-27 04:13
Thank you very much for your fast reply.

No worries Johnny1000, you will surely be notified with the needed updates. Thank you.
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules