HDMI option w/Smart Controller while waiting for a Fix?
1754 5 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19974 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,
Does it make sense to use the HDMI out of the smart controller to the RE goggles with an MP2 for now?  I really want these. I can't seem to find another option that comes close to resolution and field of view. Thoughts?
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend using the Ocusync connection between the DJI Goggles to Mavic 2 Pro as the HDMI cable could only support live view and, the available features are not available whilst using this type of connection. The HDMI output for the Smart controller is design for the external large monitor to have a better experience on viewing your flight. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-2-27
Use props
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19974 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 08:37
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend using the Ocusync connection between the DJI Goggles to Mavic 2 Pro as the HDMI cable could only support live view and, the available features are not available whilst using this type of connection. The HDMI output for the Smart controller is design for the external large monitor to have a better experience on viewing your flight. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Thanks for the quick reply. Can I have the goggles RE AND the smart controller linked at the same time with Ocusync? - In other words, Can I flip up the headset and still use the smart controller if I loose connectivity with the goggles?
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fazmanicg Posted at 2-27 08:42
Thanks for the quick reply. Can I have the goggles RE AND the smart controller linked at the same time with Ocusync? - In other words, Can I flip up the headset and still use the smart controller if I loose connectivity with the goggles?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, you could still use the Smart remote controller if the DJI Goggles RE was disconnected as the DJI Goggles RE and Smart remote controller are separately connected to the aircraft. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-27
Use props
Valerie Eiland
New

Ukraine

Creative people should be able to use smart set. I recently wrote a dissertation on this topic writingpeak.co.uk. I described the main principles of search engine optimization. I studied in Google’s neural network model and I know what a combination of cognitive effects is. This option makes a challenge to society. I think this topic may be of interest to you.
2019-3-29
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

If you’re still having the issue with the M2 and Goggles RE, have a look at this thread
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules