1232 6 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kestrel Scot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 71250 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have a high profile client who has a property that needs Aerial Photography in an Authorization Zone around Inverness Airport. I have completed the form online but it keeps giving me the following message

There is an error in the information verification. Please ensure that the application information you submitted is correct and valid.

I have attempted to do this three times now, i have given all information plus uploaded a copy of my passport but without success, can anyone on here advise of a way around this or someone from DJI who can advise so I can get this job completed.

I am CAA approved and insured, although this doesnt seem to matter on the form.

2019-2-27
Use props
RainerPhantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55322 ft
Germany

Same for me too in germany. I have had no success after i got a verification via old method. Tried it 6 times or so... After trying to confirm I always got error....
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. If the location would be restricted and highlighted as red, I would recommend sending an email to our designated department for further assistance which is flysafe@dji.com. Please let us know the latest progress.
2019-2-27
Use props
Kestrel Scot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 71250 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 11:29
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. If the location would be restricted and highlighted as red, I would recommend sending an email to our designated department for further assistance which is . Please let us know the latest progress.

The property is on the border or the blue and yellow areas not the red as seen in the screenshot, you can see where area where I have applied to fly
2019-2-27
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-2-27
Use props
GMTMT FILMS
lvl.2
  • >>>

dont use capitals in the CAPTCHA
2019-9-14
Use props
GMTMT FILMS
lvl.2
  • >>>

RainerPhantom Posted at 2-27 11:09
Same for me too in germany. I have had no success after i got a verification via old method. Tried it 6 times or so... After trying to confirm I always got error....

don't use capitals in the CAPTCHA
2019-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules