Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket waterproof housing & other unreleased accessories.
2136 6 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm planning to add the Osmo Pocket to my kit this year, but I've held off because at the moment I mostly want to use it to film while skiing, and I don't want to risk a new device like the Osmo Pocket on the ski hill without the protective housing, and that protective housing is still not available. A lot of Osmo Pocket accessories are strangely absent, which limits the functionality of the camera. I was hoping I that someone might know when more accessories will be available for the Pocket, and why their release has been delayed.
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that other accessories are not yet available in our store. We will check this inquiry with our designated department to see if we could provide updated information about the releasing date of those accessories. I would recommend paying attention to our website for a further update. We highly appreciated your understanding.
2019-2-27
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 13:46
Hi, we're sorry that other accessories are not yet available in our store. We will check this inquiry with our designated department to see if we could provide updated information about the releasing date of those accessories. I would recommend paying attention to our website for a further update. We highly appreciated your understanding.

Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it!
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Illuminations Posted at 2-27 15:04
Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it!

Hi, I've managed to check the update about the availability of these accessories. Unfortunately, we don't have an exact date as of the time being when this would be available on the store, however, we keep monitoring this matter for us to provide an update with our valued customers as we're aware that we have lots of valued customers who are wanting to purchase these accessories. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-2-28
Use props
bernadette068
lvl.1

United States

This is probably sounding like a broken record but I think we all really would like to know when the waterproofing housing will be on the market for consumers to purchase.  I am caught between a rock and a hard place, trying to decide whether to buy the Osmo or the GoPro.  I want the Osmo but sadly, I'm leaning towards the GoPro because it's already waterproof and there's no date in sight for the waterproof case for the Osmo.  And hopefully the cost of the casing doesn't offset the difference in prices between the GoPro and Osmo.  We need answers!  And you guys are slowly losing out on profit by holding off on the waterproof housing.  Come on! Please?
2019-3-6
Use props
kingandI
New

Australia

bernadette068 Posted at 3-6 11:10
This is probably sounding like a broken record but I think we all really would like to know when the waterproofing housing will be on the market for consumers to purchase.  I am caught between a rock and a hard place, trying to decide whether to buy the Osmo or the GoPro.  I want the Osmo but sadly, I'm leaning towards the GoPro because it's already waterproof and there's no date in sight for the waterproof case for the Osmo.  And hopefully the cost of the casing doesn't offset the difference in prices between the GoPro and Osmo.  We need answers!  And you guys are slowly losing out on profit by holding off on the waterproof housing.  Come on! Please?

I wish I had waited.  Purchased in November 2018 and still no waterproof housing, I bought this camera specifically for use on my jetski and at the moment, and for the past summer it has sat in the box absolutely useless.  I am so dissapointed in DJI over this.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT,
2019-3-24
Use props
sstolk
Flight distance : 215558 ft
Netherlands

2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules