Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sun shade for DJI Pocket
1036 7 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BeterBan
Second Officer
Austria

Good idea!

https://de.aliexpress.com/wholes ... dji+pocket+sun+hood
2019-2-27
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

I'm not sure about this. Extra weight and air resistance on startup to add load to a gimbal motor may not be a good idea. Even in use it will catch air currents passing it by.
2019-2-28
Use props
TheCameraGuy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

I liked the way this looked, but It's only available out of China from a vendor I don't recognize. I would do it if they took .... but they don't.
2019-2-28
Use props
BeterBan
Second Officer
Austria

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 2-28 05:59
I'm not sure about this. Extra weight and air resistance on startup to add load to a gimbal motor may not be a good idea. Even in use it will catch air currents passing it by.

Of course it isn't ideal if you walk with light speed ... but flying with wind direction may solve this problem.
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BeterBan. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-3-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It will almost certainly not allow you to use torch mode, also if using wheel it might be restrictive, but I see some potential if it rains .
2019-3-2
Use props
TheCameraGuy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

I’d like something that shades the  screen. I don’t need a camera hood. Anyone know of a screen hood or shade?
2019-3-3
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules