1457 15 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, i notied that the MP2 gets planned flights now with the latest app update, will we all this this at some stage or is it limited to the MP2 only?

WHAT’S NEW
[New features]

Supports flight route planning, enabling users to set flight routes on the map and perform automatic flights for Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro.

[Optimizations]

Improves stability of Editor

I am talking about the DJI Go 4 app, i already know about other apps that can do this already....

2019-2-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

It’s a ploy, to make you desire that model. ;-)

So my answer would be no.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-27
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just use the DJI Pilot app for this.
2019-2-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-27 20:38
It’s a ploy, to make you desire that model. ;-)

So my answer would be no.

Well, you would think that but didnt they bring some of the new features of the mavic air over to the P4P
2019-2-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aerial-Image Posted at 2-28 00:00
I just use the DJI Pilot app for this.

thats why i said

I am talking about the DJI Go 4 app, i already know about other apps that can do this already....    ;)
2019-2-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bashy Posted at 2-28 20:15
Well, you would think that but didnt they bring some of the new features of the mavic air over to the P4P

No, they don’t bring all features to our various models. But they should, if they are equal in technology.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They did bring the globe panoramic from the air to the P4P, there was another couple i think too
2019-2-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bashy Posted at 2-28 21:13
They did bring the globe panoramic from the air to the P4P, there was another couple i think too

Some don’t make it 100%.

Bashy, I understand your dilemma, wishing for what we don’t yet have.

Perhaps in the near future, new firmware may give you that, which we are missing.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would like to hope so, it is a much needed addition and one that has taken many from DJI go app to the Litchi app, whilst Litchi is ok, i have never used it, pure and simply because i like the DJI Go 4 app, not even used the Pilot app yet, again, i prefer to stick with the Go 4. My only concern now is that now  all phantoms except for the P4P v2 are EOL, so to me, that says no more fw updates, the P4P V2 should still get them when needed though
2019-3-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bashy Posted at 3-1 20:26
I would like to hope so, it is a much needed addition and one that has taken many from DJI go app to the Litchi app, whilst Litchi is ok, i have never used it, pure and simply because i like the DJI Go 4 app, not even used the Pilot app yet, again, i prefer to stick with the Go 4. My only concern now is that now  all phantoms except for the P4P v2 are EOL, so to me, that says no more fw updates, the P4P V2 should still get them when needed though

Several years ago already, when I first bought my Phantom 3 Pro, while it was just released, the Go app was called Pilot.

Now they brought  in a new iteration of it.

What differentiates them?

RedHotPoker
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing this information and your insight regarding this issue. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-1 22:19
Several years ago already, when I first bought my Phantom 3 Pro, while it was just released, the Go app was called Pilot.

Now they brought  in a new iteration of it.

Pass, ask me another one  
2019-3-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 08:59
Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing this information and your insight regarding this issue. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you for your support.

Thank you
2019-3-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bashy Posted at 3-2 19:46
Pass, ask me another one

I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a ”hamburgler” today... ?

With lotsa mozzarella cheese please.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-2
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litchi will get you most of what you might want....

I bought it,  downloaded.....and a day later covered for a friend who got called out of town on a drone job.....I am his back up.   Had I not had Litchi, I would have not been able to cover his job.

That was worth over $200......Litchi cost me $23

Randy
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Bashy. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules