New firmware
908 4 2019-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adrian Moisei
lvl.1

Romania

Allot of complaints/troubles and allot of time since the last firmware update. All of us are waiting for it, when it will be released?
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. As of the time being, we haven't received any information if there will an upcoming firmware update for Ronin, however, if there will be new update our valued customers should be notified regarding this matter. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-28
Use props
fans878eb365
lvl.2
Finland

Firmware was promised to fix centering issue by DJIMindy - if it is unsure whether it is coming or not, then I’m gonna sell this for sure and buy working gimbal from another brand.
2019-2-28
Use props
Chris_E
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243474 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fans878eb365 Posted at 2-28 11:40
Firmware was promised to fix centering issue by DJIMindy - if it is unsure whether it is coming or not, then I’m gonna sell this for sure and buy working gimbal from another brand.

Could not agree more. A fix was promised.
#Do you know DJI Mindy @ DJI Tony? She's working in the same company as you. Maybe you ask her, before posting wrong information.

or the other way?

@DJI Mindy: Do you know DJI Tony? Why is he telling us that there will be no fix for the mentioned issues?
2019-3-5
Use props
Chris_E
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243474 ft
  • >>>
Germany

No official comment? DJI Mindy, Tony? I understand that it's embarrassing for you, though.
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules