Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro active track slope
653 1 2019-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
callaway2288
lvl.1
United States

Hi guys,

Wondering how many of you have played around with active track down a slope. I snowboard  a lot out west. One day in the backcountry I put the drone up. The slope was roughly 20-25 degrees and I noticed the drone would not descend. I've seen people discussing on YouTube videos how the Mavic 2 will descend with active track. I didn't experience this, although to be fair it was one run and very short.

Anybody else experience this? I should have time to test next week weather dependent.
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello there, just to clarify, with a slope of about 30 degrees, in ActiveTrack mode, the aircraft can track a running people normally. However, if the speed of the tracking target is too fast, the tracking target may get lost, then the aircraft can't follow it.
During ActiveTrack, the relative height between the aircraft and target will be maintained.
Please do more tests when it is convenient and see if the active track works normally for you.
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules