Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Still no waypoints for Crystalsky?
1172 12 2019-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

Tommorow is March 1st and I still cant use waypoints with my Crystalsky monitor!  

Have we done something to offend you DJI?

I thought you would have more concern for those of us who purchaced your "premium" products.
    I love the CS, and the ability to see what I am filming is worth the hefty price tag, but why are you holding out on features that cell phone users have had for almost 2 months?

Not cool DJI....
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that this feature is not yet available on the Crystal Sky. We will check this concern to our designated department for us to possibly check if there's an update with this scenario. We will keep you posted on the latest feedback. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-28
Use props
Peter Hughes
Flight distance : 1384501 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I would like to echo the thoughts from the OP. As Crystalsky users I wouldn’t expect to be so far behind in the rollouts. It seems to be the same every time.

Come on DJI your not giving people much of an incentive to purchase your premium monitor, pull your finger out....please!
2019-3-1
Use props
Red Racer 1
Flight distance : 39006 ft
United States

I bought a Crystal Sky because my cell phone is old and my controller was draining the battery quickly (Samsung Note 3) The Crystal Sky was the perfect solution!  But now I cant use the latest updates for my Mavic Pro 2 Zoom because they wont update the Crystal Sky?  This is very disappointing to say the least!!
2019-3-1
Use props
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

And another vague apology from DJI.

Please don't be sorry, just urge your management to get the update done.

I can understand the week long lag between IOS and android, but your android based proprietary monitor which is used solely as a DJI compatibile device should NOT be this far behind.

2019-3-1
Use props
SectorDrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thats why I will never buy the SmartController .. and I warned my friends as well...

DJI is ony good in taking your money !!

So where's the update... ??  Only the robotic OP will just cut and paste the response for almost 2 MONTHS NOW !!

2019-3-3
Use props
tango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39708 ft
Australia

Totally agree with other users. CS should have been the 1st to get it
2019-3-15
Use props
dronie1965
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This afternoon there was an update of the dji go 4 app for the crystal sky , version 4.3.14. I found out by coincidence. Nothing been announced. Apparently the waypoints are in it now.
Please check app and update
2019-3-15
Use props
fansdc99d794
Flight distance : 33678 ft
United States

cking on it now
2019-3-15
Use props
Vic14
Flight distance : 286847 ft
United States

No way points in version 4.3.14, there is no option
2019-3-29
Use props
sclelectronics
Captain
United States

WayPoints have been there since the 4.3.14 update on my 5.5 CS......

2019-3-29
Use props
Vic14
Flight distance : 286847 ft
United States

sclelectronics Posted at 3-29 17:13
WayPoints have been there since the 4.3.14 update on my 5.5 CS......

[view_image]

Where do you access said waypoints???  I searched through out the app, I see nothing todo with waypoints
2019-4-1
Use props
sclelectronics
Captain
United States

First make sure your Mavic 2 is on, and connected to your RC / CS ..........
Now from the DJI GO 4 Screen
On the Left side of the screen.
Select the Intelligent Flight Modes..

The CS screen should now display all the available intelligent Flight modes!Including Waypoints!!

2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules