Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 4 version mismatch update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thunderbird 6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2028 ft
Australia

I havent used my P4 for a few weeks and got it out today , turned it on and it said it needed an update so I connected the ipad to the P4 it went thru the update motions but when it got to 100% it said update failed.  Now the P4 says it cannot fly.   If you look in DJI 4 go it sho the fly update as 0.0.0.0 ws that the fly version on the P4 as 0.0.0.0  and now says version mismatch update all modules. Is there a way to hard reset the P4.
Assist does not work on any of my Pc's as they cannot see the usb connected device.

Running window 8.1 and 10 neither works.

or how do i delete the downloaded update friles from Dji 4 go to get a clean one (hope this is the issue?

HELP

2019-3-1
Use props
fans7089ff76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24032 ft

United States

Having the same issue. Reinstalled my app and used the assistant on the computer
2019-3-1
Use props
Sefd205
New
Flight distance : 229419 ft
United States

I think this is related to the Precise Fly Database issue in another thread.  I am waiting to hear back from DJI support on this too.
2019-3-1
Use props
fans406434c5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504360 ft
United Kingdom

Exactly the same error when trying to update Precise Fly Safe Database. Tried deleting and reinstalling the App and Assistant 2 but no joy when retried.  Now the aircraft is useless.  It was fine before I tried the update.  Status is 'Cannot Take Off'  I have spent nearly an hour with DJI Online Support with no result.  They are having to escalate to their developers who will get back to me in 24-48 hours. ☹️
2019-3-1
Use props
fans3893d789
New

United States

fans406434c5 Posted at 3-1 08:41
Exactly the same error when trying to update Precise Fly Safe Database. Tried deleting and reinstalling the App and Assistant 2 but no joy when retried.  Now the aircraft is useless.  It was fine before I tried the update.  Status is 'Cannot Take Off'  I have spent nearly an hour with DJI Online Support with no result.  They are having to escalate to their developers who will get back to me in 24-48 hours. ☹️

Exact same issue after trying to update fly safe database. You find out anything please let me know thanks.
2019-3-1
Use props
fansff0a00b5
New
Australia

Exact same issue everything worked fine last flight then today no go. Tried to update precision no fly with fresh install of Assistant (mac) and DJI Go (iOS), all looks like it works til the end then I get differing error codes each time that don’t even seem to mean anything (nothing when searching for them anyway).
2019-3-1
Use props
fans3893d789
New

United States

I got mine fixed had to hook it up to the computer and use the assistant 2 to refresh current software. Worked like a champ after that!!!
2019-3-1
Use props
huwgt
New
United Kingdom

I have the same problem and have tried the DJI app and assistant 2 on my Mac but neither work.
2019-3-2
Use props
Billy f
Flight distance : 622572 ft
United States

fans406434c5 Posted at 3-1 08:41
Exactly the same error when trying to update Precise Fly Safe Database. Tried deleting and reinstalling the App and Assistant 2 but no joy when retried.  Now the aircraft is useless.  It was fine before I tried the update.  Status is 'Cannot Take Off'  I have spent nearly an hour with DJI Online Support with no result.  They are having to escalate to their developers who will get back to me in 24-48 hours. ☹️

I have the same issue just after trying to update Precise Fly Safe Database. I can't take of and it shows an error of vision mismatch! WHAT THE FREAK
2019-3-2
Use props
djiuser_z1M3nrUzfQrM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49170 ft
United States

fans3893d789 Posted at 3-1 16:29
I got mine fixed had to hook it up to the computer and use the assistant 2 to refresh current software. Worked like a champ after that!!!

I did the same process but was not successful.
2019-3-2
Use props
MrMaHa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65981 ft
Finland

I have the same issue. I am unable to update the Precise Fly Safe Database with the Assistant on my Mac or via the app on my iOS-device. It just says error after trying to install and the bird won't budge. I fucked up my work shoot today because of this.. So frustrating!
2019-3-2
Use props
fans406434c5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Are we all reporting it to DJI Support! I’m still waiting for a response from them
2019-3-2
Use props
fans406434c5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I seem to have found a temporary solution whilst waiting for DJI to get their house in order.  At least it has worked for me.
1.        If you don’t have DJI Assistant 2 install it from their website
2.        Connect the drone to your PC with the cable
3.        Ensure the drone and the remote controller are powered on.
4.        Open DJI Assistant 2 and wait for it to recognize your device and select it
5.        If you are prompted ‘Updating No-Fly Zone Database is required. Update Now?’ select ‘Ignore’
6.        I then selected ‘Restore Factory Defaults’ and waited for it to complete.
7.        I then selected ‘Refresh’ of the current installed firmware version and waited for it to complete.
And hey presto the drone is back to life!

WARNING – It will obviously prompt you to update the ‘Precise Fly Safe Database’ – CLICK IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE or you will be back to square one!

At first it will take a few minutes to lock onto GPS and will have reset any personalised settings, but at least it is back to life!

Hope this helps!
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what version of DJI Assistant 2 did you use? You may try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 version using the link below and refresh the firmware of your aircraft if the drone is running the latest firmware. After refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, kindly skip the part wherein you'll need to update the "Precise Flysafe Database". Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads
2019-3-3
Use props
Rick G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821745 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 13:02
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what version of DJI Assistant 2 did you use? You may try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 version using the link below and refresh the firmware of your aircraft if the drone is running the latest firmware. After refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, kindly skip the part wherein you'll need to update the "Precise Flysafe Database". Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads

Thank you....that's what it took! I've been stressed out all day over this and now I can relax.

Thanks again!
2019-3-3
Use props
Rick G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821745 ft
United States

fans3893d789 Posted at 3-1 12:06
Exact same issue after trying to update fly safe database. You find out anything please let me know thanks.

See Tony's comment above. I downloaded the newest version of the Assistant and refreshed the firmware. Worked....back in business!
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rick G Posted at 3-3 15:48
Thank you....that's what it took! I've been stressed out all day over this and now I can relax.

Thanks again!

I'm glad that DJI Tony was able to rectify your concern. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rick G Posted at 3-3 16:03
See Tony's comment above. I downloaded the newest version of the Assistant and refreshed the firmware. Worked....back in business!

That's good to hear. I am looking forward to seeing of your work. Cheers!
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules