Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INSPIRE2/Ipad Air
346 9 3-1 03:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaciekT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2159413 ft
Netherlands

I plan to buy Inspire2. Please let me know if IPad Air (the first generation) will be OK to use with Inspire2.

Thank you for your advice and recomendations.

regards

Maciek
3-1 03:14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 11526437 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Inspire 2 uses the same GO 4 app as the other drones so if it works on those drones it will work on the i2.
3-1 06:33
Use props
MaciekT
lvl.2
Netherlands

A CW Posted at 3-1 06:33
The Inspire 2 uses the same GO 4 app as the other drones so if it works on those drones it will work on the i2.

Thank you, I heard opinion that it doesn't work correctly.
3-1 06:38
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MaciekT Posted at 3-1 06:38
Thank you, I heard opinion that it doesn't work correctly.

It's the processor that you really need to look at. Older chips like the A8 in the iPad Mini 4 still 'work' but as the app has been developed these older chips flake out a bit. So more compatible than optimised is probably the best way to put it. The newer the iPad/iPhone the better. My Xs, for example, is flawless.
3-1 06:41
Use props
MaciekT
lvl.2
Netherlands

A CW Posted at 3-1 06:41
It's the processor that you really need to look at. Older chips like the A8 in the iPad Mini 4 still 'work' but as the app has been developed these older chips flake out a bit. So more compatible than optimised is probably the best way to put it. The newer the iPad/iPhone the better. My Xs, for example, is flawless.

Thanks its clear.
3-1 06:44
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MaciekT Posted at 3-1 06:44
Thanks its clear.

3-1 06:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested with the DJI Product. Captain @A CW correct about this. Here's some reference for the recommend and tested device.
3-1 08:52
Use props
MaciekT
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 08:52
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested with the DJI Product. Captain @A CW correct about this. Here's some reference for the recommend and tested device.
[view_image]

Than IPad Air is not on the list. I understand that bezterminowo solution is to use other device.
3-1 09:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

MaciekT Posted at 3-1 09:52
Than IPad Air is not on the list. I understand that bezterminowo solution is to use other device.

Unfortunately Yes, as like Captain @A CW mention the DJI Go application keep updating, the older version of the device may still work however they might encounter some trouble if the chip or process of the device can't handle it. We can still wait for the best recommendation from other members. Best Regards!
3-1 12:45
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

MaciekT Posted at 3-1 09:52
Than IPad Air is not on the list. I understand that bezterminowo solution is to use other device.

You're bezterminowo correct !
3-1 16:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules