Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AGRAS activation
3019 5 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALI_QZ
lvl.4

Iran

hi
I bougth an agras mg-1s Rtk last week.
but I cant bought from dealer and so shop man active that with his E-mail and account.
who can help me???
I want deactive and then active my agras by my own account and use agras managment platform facilities.
Can I do it?????
I dont have Any Dji product in the past and need to help thanks.

2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ALI_QZ, sorry that the activation account cannot be deactivated and then activated again, may I verify if you can log in the Management platform and fly the drone normally?
2019-3-4
Use props
IGOR_RENNE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108504 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 01:41
Hi ALI_QZ, sorry that the activation account cannot be deactivated and then activated again, only the account which is used to activate the drone and the account which is authorized by the owner (activation account) can log in the Agras management platform. Please contact your dealer to authorize or transfer the ownership to your account, thanks.

How is possible transfer the ownership my account. Why isn't possible SIGN IN in my account in agras management platform?
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

IGOR_RENNE Posted at 3-15 17:06
How is possible transfer the ownership my account. Why isn't possible SIGN IN in my account in agras management platform?

Hi there, for the first generation Agras management platform, only the account which is used to activate the drone and the account which is authorized by the owner (activation account) can log in the Agras management platform. Please contact the owner who activated the drone to authorize or transfer the ownership to your account if you are using first generation Agras management platform.
2019-3-18
Use props
fansb9d06f06
New
Flight distance : 810 ft
Brazil

How to activate account with agra t16?
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_5YPYDCXVwtjI
New

United Arab Emirates

hi, I would like to change the owner name
on our company Dji account, It was made many years ago, and now that particular person has moved to a different position.
it’s important the account remains as it holds all of our Records and statistics of work completed over the last two years with our 12 aircraft 5 x t40s, 6 x t16s and 2 x t30
2023-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules