Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intermittent Loss of Camera
685 7 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jman1976
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96814 ft
United States

Hi all!
I'm new to this forum and hope to be able to get answers and help others when I gain the neccessary experience.
I have a Mavic Pro and have had some intermittant camera loss.
I will be getting ready for take off and all is fine and ready to go and then the camera disconnects.
I've had to shut down the controller and the drone and reboot......sometimes multiple times before the connection is made.
Any thoughts and ideas?

Thanks in advance
2019-3-1
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If using the standard controller and a phone as display there can be disconnects caused by movement of the side cable where it plugs into phone. If this is the case then DJI Go 4 App' says 'disconnected' at top of screen this basically means that it has no communication to and from the RC via the USB connection. The RC itself would usually still be connected to, and controlling the aircraft.
I usually fly my Mavic Pro with an iPad on a mounting bracket and USB from display connected to lower full sized USB port at base of RC. For this to work the micro USB cable plugged into the side of the RC MUST be unplugged, otherwise lower USB port will be disabled.
2019-3-1
Use props
djiuser_JUcyMIGOBvM5
Flight distance : 527336 ft
Italy

Il Problema è dji go 4, usa una versione della app più vecchia. Dopo l'aggiornamento hanno causato problemi e non sapendo come risolvere danno la colpa al cavo. Tutti quei soldi per un drone che non funziona.
Hai Android???
2019-3-2
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Captain
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

What mobile device are you using?  I use a Samsung 6, and I connect my USB cable directly to the USB port below the swing arms (where you put your mobile device) and connect directly to my Samsung using the connection point.  I do not use the cables supplied with the MP.  But first,  lets make sure that the device you are using is on the DJI approved list.
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jman1976. I'm sorry to know that you are having camera disconnection with your DJI Mavic Pro. May I know what mobile device ar you using please. For us to isolate the issue. In addition can you please try to calibrate and update of the firmware of your DJI Mavic Pro. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Pro. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2019-3-2
Use props
GhostWolf010
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Had this too. Tried all the tips, none worked. In the end I rolled back the app to version 4.3.11, and now it workes flawlessly again.
2019-3-2
Use props
Jman1976
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96814 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 07:52
Hello and good day Jman1976. I'm sorry to know that you are having camera disconnection with your DJI Mavic Pro. May I know what mobile device ar you using please. For us to isolate the issue. In addition can you please try to calibrate and update of the firmware of your DJI Mavic Pro. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Pro. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

I’m using an Apple 8+
This issue isn’t as prevalent since the last software update. No I have a gimbal motor overload issue that just came from nowhere.. I have to manually move the gimbal to make it work for a while. There don’t seem to be any fixes for this and there are a lot of frustrated owners not getting answers.
2019-4-10
Use props
djiuser_JUcyMIGOBvM5
Flight distance : 527336 ft
Italy

Ogni volta che uso il mio mavic pro ho le foto e i video dentro il mio huawei p20 pro. L'impostazione auto sync HD è disattivata, sapete come aiutarmi
2019-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules