Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting RC controller to Android Emulator
4122 5 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeydoo
lvl.4
United States

Hi

I've been using the SDK in Android Studio and was wondering if it's possible to connect the RC Controller (either from Mavic 2 Zoom or the Matrice 210 RTK) to the laptop and have the emulator communicate with the controller rather than using a physical phone for development/testing?

If so, are there better device emulators that work best with DJI?

Thanks...

2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mikeydoo, we have released DJI Flight Simulator, which can be used to connect to the RC to hone your piloting skills without the potential risks and costs associated with real-life training, please check more details via the link below to see if it can meet your need.
https://www.dji.com/simulator
2019-3-4
Use props
mikeydoo
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 01:07
Hi mikeydoo, we have released DJI Flight Simulator, which can be used to connect to the RC to hone your piloting skills without the potential risks and costs associated with real-life training, please check more details via the link below to see if it can meet your need.
https://www.dji.com/simulator

Hi Mindy

The Simulator looks like a good possibility except it requires Windows 10 (I only have windows 7
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mikeydoo Posted at 3-4 08:12
Hi Mindy

The Simulator looks like a good possibility except it requires Windows 10 (I only have windows 7

Yes, a computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the program. You may install the Window 10 system when you are available.
2019-3-4
Use props
BlogBaba
New

India

hello everyone,
Looking for the best emulator for your window/mac/Linux, You are in the right spot.
Read the full article on the best emulator to play PUBG Mobile in any PC
We determine the best emulator on the basis of :
  • Performance of it
  • Storage requirement
  • System requirement
Visit my website
2020-1-31
Use props
nascimentohugo

Portugal

Hello. I would like to simulate drone on phone with dji rc connected. To be more mobile. And avoid PC. Is there a way to do this?
2021-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules