Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
forward vision sensor calibration error recalibrate
2149 3 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

I am getting an error message regarding "forward vision sensor calibration error recalibrate vision system by DJI assistant".  

I am running a laptop with windows 7 and I can install the assistant 2 app no problem  - my issue is once I open the software and plug my phantom 4 into the USB slot the drivers will not read the phantom so the software never connects with my drone  - I do not know where to go to update my drivers  - on the DJI site the only driver update is for assistant 1 software - please advise   - Thanks

2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About your concern. We would recommend giving a try to disable first the Signed Driver Enforcement before installing the DJI Assistant 2, just to make sure the driver will install properly. You may give a try as well to turn off the Antivirus/firewall as well. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-1
Use props
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

Thank you - That worked
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MiByrd Posted at 3-2 07:34
Thank you - That worked

You're most welcome here. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules