1070 9 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

When I turned on my Osmo Pocket this morning the screen said it was doing an update on the accessory firmware. It doesn't tell you why it's doing this, or what it effects.

I hoped it would enable the Audio in feature. I have an Aperture mic with the correct cables and used the adapter that Apple produces, but still no luck.

Does anyone have any information on this firmware update. I didn't have any option but to let it finish. It takes only a few seconds.
2019-3-1
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just checked, nothing here in the U.S. No MIMO app update and when OP is connected to iPhone, it just launch the app. No update notice.
2019-3-1
Use props
DarrenG
lvl.3
United Kingdom

No update offered here either.
2019-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

No update here, maybe your just special ;+).......::::::::
2019-3-1
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

Hey TheCameraGuy, what is the new firmware version?
2019-3-1
Use props
Chuck_IV
lvl.1
United States

TheCameraGuy,

Did you have any accessories like the wheel or wireless adapter attached at the time? Wondering if it was an update directly to one of those devices and not the Pocket itself.
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I had  an update to the wheel last weekend BUT I did not have the osmo connected to a mobile nor a WiFi base, therefore no possible way for data to download any such update, what I did do is calibrate the wheel, after the next device reboot I got the update accessory msg on the osmo.

So in my opinion this was NOT any firmware update but just a software configuration change after the calibration.
2019-3-1
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I had the control wheel and the wifi adapter on. It did two updates. The firmware number did not change, since no one else had it, I have to assume the last major update didn’t complete.

I was so hopeful of it being the Audio fix. It’s frustrating they don’t understand how important the Audio update is so important.
2019-3-1
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

TheCameraGuy Posted at 3-1 12:49
I had the control wheel and the wifi adapter on. It did two updates. The firmware number did not change, since no one else had it, I have to assume the last major update didn’t complete.

I was so hopeful of it being the Audio fix. It’s frustrating they don’t understand how important the Audio update is so important.

I second that.  I got tired of syncing audio separately.  I'm not trying to rant here, but why in the world DJI didn't think of adding additional mics in both front and back.  It makes a huge difference.  Not everyone uses this camera for vlogging.  
2019-3-1
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

I tried by connecting my phone, then I tried with the wheel and the wireless module.  No update for me.
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules