Unstable connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dozer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103258 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi. I just recieved my new controller. During the first flight i had about 20-30  "lost connection" warnings (duration 0,5 seconds) when a was even 10 feet away from the drone.

Everething is fine with stock controller

2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Dozer, sorry for all the trouble. I would suggest you try to fly your drone on a different location so that we can isolate the issue. Also, It is best to adjust the direction of antennas according to the position of the AC and avoid flying the AC directly above the tip of the antennas to maintain strong wireless connection. If the aircraft is being flown at low height in front of the RC, the RC should be horizontally levelled with the AC and the antennas should point upwards to ensure a astrong signal. When there are objects blocking the line of sight between the RC and the AC, the signal will be obstructed, resulting in a wekened signal. If the issue, persists, please let me know. Thanks for your continued support.

2019-3-1
Use props
Dozer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-1 11:37
Hi Dozer, sorry for all the trouble. I would suggest you try to fly your drone on a different location so that we can isolate the issue. Also, It is best to adjust the direction of antennas according to the position of the AC and avoid flying the AC directly above the tip of the antennas to maintain strong wireless connection. If the aircraft is being flown at low height in front of the RC, the RC should be horizontally levelled with the AC and the antennas should point upwards to ensure a astrong signal. When there are objects blocking the line of sight between the RC and the AC, the signal will be obstructed, resulting in a wekened signal. If the issue, persists, please let me know. Thanks for your continued support.

I never ever had this problem before with a small controller. It happened about 20-30 time during one flight on different distances: 10-200 feet. It was always a straight line of view all the time.
2019-3-1
Use props
wreyniers
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1501355 ft
United States

Try relinking your drone after firmware update. Had the same connectivity issues after updating the firmware. Relinking the drone to the controller fixed it for me (and others: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=179729)
2019-3-1
Use props
Dozer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

In my case the problem disappeared right after I've linked my goggles to the drone. Both work fine.
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules