1300 3 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward_Horvath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 560715 ft
United States

Good afternoon-
I have been asked to set my Exposure Bias Value to 0.0.  Any idea how to do this? Go4, Inspire 2, with X5S

Thank you in advance,
-E
2019-3-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Edward, this is simple ... Every image can be under-exposed, exposed correctly or over-exposed, manipulating 3 factors: ISO value, shutter speed and aperture. At the very bottom of setting page you'll see how Exposure is reacting to these 3 values, changing from negative (-) to positive (+). The trick is to keep it around 0 ...
2019-3-1
Use props
Edward_Horvath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 560715 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-1 16:52
Edward, this is simple ... Every image can be under-exposed, exposed correctly or over-exposed, manipulating 3 factors: ISO value, shutter speed and aperture. At the very bottom of setting page you'll see how Exposure is reacting to these 3 values, changing from negative (-) to positive (+). The trick is to keep it around 0 ...

Thank you. I was trying to get that to change to 0.0, but wasn't thinking, because EV means Exposure Value. Ha ha.

Thank you.

I need to find a class to learn more about photography. Most of my drone work is agricultural and cameras are not even included.

Thank you again!
-E
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you've managed to sort out the inquiry via the help of our valued customers? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support. May you please have a safe flight.
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules