Does anyone know when you achieve. Junior Pilot Rank?
649 8 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JK52
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2962028 ft
United States

I am at LV 20 . I have 12 hrs flight time and 140 flights. ( I have more flights/ time using other UAS but For DJI purposes that’s my stats) It’s for my own challenge that  I’d like to measure my progress.I know the rankings do not mean anything. But if anyone has information that shows as to  when you reach official pilot status Id appreciate the information. I have noticed  post by other remote pilots that say they achieved junior pilot status with less flight time and  less distance then myself.
2019-3-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

You level status has nothing to do with how long or how far you have flown, it is only related to the number of posts you make on this forum. See: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2019-3-1
Use props
JK52
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone know when you achieve. Junior Pilot Rank?

I am at LV 20 . I have 12 hrs flight time and 140 flights. ( I have more flights/ time using other UAS but For DJI purposes that’s my stats) It’s for my own challenge that  I’d like to measure my progress.I know the rankings do not mean anything. But if anyone has information that shows as to  when you reach official pilot status Id appreciate the information. I have noticed  post by other remote pilots that say they achieved junior pilot status with less flight time and  less distance then myself.
2019-3-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

You have postesd the saqme thing twice, and I answered you in the other post.
2019-3-1
Use props
JK52
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Geebax I appreciate your help.sorry post came out twice. My fault
2019-3-1
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

wouldn't worry about it JK52 as that'll count towards your total
2019-3-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Doubletime...

RedHotPoker
2019-3-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

sky wombat Posted at 3-1 17:22
wouldn't worry about it JK52 as that'll count towards your total

Triple your pleasure? Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JK52. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to post #2 posted by Geebax to check how to avail point hand how to advance rank. If you have any other inquiries or concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules