853 16 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

So after falling in love with everything about the Mavic 2 Pro except the video quality I finally shot with my Phantom 4 Pro V2 the other night and for the difference in the M2P video is astonishing. I'll probably get jumped for making this statement and told I don't know how to film etc. but I've used both long enough now to know what works for me. Also I shoot night video with the P4P at 30fps so this isn't a 3- fps vs 60fps thing.

The following video was shot in AUTO!

2019-3-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Very nice. Spectacular scenes, really jaw dropping.

You know, it really doesn’t matter what others think or like.
Your personal happiness, is all that really counts, at the end of the day. When you enjoy to fly and record.
I have to admit to liking night flying, a lot, Especially with my Lume Cubes blinking in the dark night sky...

RedHotPoker

2019-3-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage
2019-3-2
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You have to be pleased with that result Brian.
Free flight or Litchi?
2019-3-2
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job.   One of my first thoughts was if it could be converted into a screen saver.  Sky Wombat beat me to it,  but if it was in Litchi it would be interesting to see a chase seen between the P4P and the M2P, alternating views.
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi BrianKushner, thanks for sharing this excellent footage! Enjoy and always fly safely.
2019-3-2
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Yes, it's quite a camera!   Great job.
2019-3-2
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

sky wombat Posted at 3-2 06:16
You have to be pleased with that result Brian.
Free flight or Litchi?

This was free flight using Litchi and VR mode.
2019-3-2
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 3-2 09:19
Yes, it's quite a camera!   Great job.

My fear is an amazing P5 with all the bells and whistles and they throw the Mavic 2 Pro camera on there and open up 60 fps...Horror.
2019-3-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great footage
2019-3-3
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome footage!
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Very beautiful night city looks. Thanks for sharing. Your video shows very high quality, the detail is very clear, and the color is so amazing.
2019-3-3
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Excellent  - loved it.  The fact that you filmed it in Auto must surely speak volumes for the camera eh ?
The comments about magnetic force/EMF effecting flight etc shot through my mind.  Imagine how much steel & various electrical forces are bombing around the area you flew in ????

Well done.
2019-3-4
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks everyone.
2019-3-6
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here is a single frame taken from a 4K video shot with P4P V2. Again, the camera on this drone is AMAZING. Battleship New Jersey, Camden NJ.
2019-3-8
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

BrianKushner Posted at 3-8 02:58
[view_image]

Here is a single frame taken from a 4K video shot with P4P V2. Again, the camera on this drone is AMAZING. Battleship New Jersey, Camden NJ.

Thats an amazing shot right there. I have the Phantom 4 Pro, but was debating on whether or not on upgrading. Both Phantom 4 Pros (v1 and V2) take some amazing videos and pictures. I haven'y played with my Mavic 2 Pro too much (YET) but plan on playing around with it in the next week or so to get a feel between what they both offer in different scenarios.

Anyhow, this still shot is Fantastic! Probably one of my favorites i've seen thus far.
2019-3-8
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TBoyAZ Posted at 3-8 03:07
Thats an amazing shot right there. I have the Phantom 4 Pro, but was debating on whether or not on upgrading. Both Phantom 4 Pros (v1 and V2) take some amazing videos and pictures. I haven'y played with my Mavic 2 Pro too much (YET) but plan on playing around with it in the next week or so to get a feel between what they both offer in different scenarios.

Anyhow, this still shot is Fantastic! Probably one of my favorites i've seen thus far.

Thanks...Mavic 2 Pro is great but camera is not as good.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules