Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video fragmented/has a jerky rythm, when read on my PC
345 5 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olivierosmo
New
France

Hey guys,

Simple question : just got an osmo pocket and I am so bad with new tech and all.

Basically, i recorder a test video in 4K and one in 1080p. Then put the micro sd card in my computer and read the videos. The 1080p one was...okay, and the 4K one was having huge glitches, and a jerky rythm. Like random cuts.

Do you think it comes from my PC ? If yes, what should be changed to make it better ? Do you need me to give you any spec about my computer in order to help ?
Or do you think the osmo i bought might have a problem ?
One more thing, the micro sd card i use is the sandisk v30 128gb, don't know if you need that info, but you got it !

Thanks for helping guys, i'll be around to check out your answers in the following hours/days

Olivier
2019-3-2
Use props
Ttrilles
lvl.4
Germany

This is normal. My MacPro 2010 is also too slow to play 4k video. You need a new graphics card. Or export the file (Osmo Pocket 100 mbit) with a postproduction software to max. 25 mbit/s.You can then view the video at TV.

T.
2019-3-2
Use props
olivierosmo
New
France

Thank you very much Ttrilles, that reassures me !
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Out of interest what are your pc specs? It will help give you more detailed information on your best solution moving forward.
2019-3-2
Use props
olivierosmo
New
France

does that help ?
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mostly, your pc seems ok spec wise (not any info about GPU? Try using this player ) VLC Player
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules