547 5 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyhard73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4127 ft
New Zealand

Hi There,

In a lapse of sanity, I have crashed my spark into my house. Fortunately there is no external damage......However, when I start up for take off the motors accelerate to full speed, then shut down, sometimes.There is some inconsisteny with this.....A couple of times the motors shut down with a message on screen saying something about IMU. Other times, the engines don't shut down and max out, with no message in regards. I have re-calibrated the IMU, and also re-calibrated the remote sticks. Any ideas as to what could be causing this to happen......Other than the obvious, ie crashing lol

2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Flyhard73. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. Since this issue is happening on your Drone. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our DJI repair team. You can contact our DJI support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

2019-3-2
Use props
Flyhard73
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 16:17
Hello and good day Flyhard73. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. Since this issue is happening on your Drone. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our DJI repair team. You can contact our DJI support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/repair. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

[view_image]

Hi Mate, the link didn't work.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Flyhard73 Posted at 3-3 13:29
Hi Mate, the link didn't work.

Thank you for the update. Can you please try this link https://www.dji.com/support to create a ticket for your DJI Spark. Thank you.
2019-3-3
Use props
Hobbyshop
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32769 ft
United States

Wow, sorry to hear about the crash. May I ask how it happened?  I get really nervous around big things.  We crashed our first done because of not having the correct control settings.
2019-3-3
Use props
Flyhard73
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hobbyshop Posted at 3-3 15:14
Wow, sorry to hear about the crash. May I ask how it happened?  I get really nervous around big things.  We crashed our first done because of not having the correct control settings.

hi Mate, sorry for slow reply. basically it was just stupidity.......I was hovering near my house observing the gimbal movement. I t seemed to be sticking or something. Anyway i was move the drone from side to side, keeping well away from the wall, when suddenly it seemed to power into the wall......I'm not sure if it was me or malfunction, but anyway, now i have this problem of the motors powering up to max then shutting down. I would love to know of any ideas on how to fix this.
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules