Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question about DJI Select Membership renewal (It's Worth It)
1025 15 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I still have a current DJI Select Membership but it expires on 04-14-19. The pic below states that if I renew it's discounted to $29 instead of $49. Is this a limited time offer? Will it be discounted to $29 until my membership expires and then will it increase to $49? If I renew now will it automatically extend my membership by 1 year, or does my new year start right now?

I know a lot of people don't feel the membership is worth it, but I wholeheartedly disagree if you live in the US where shipping is free over $89. Many times I split up orders to use the 20% off coupons and sometimes I added small items like props to an order to get the free shipping. So far this is how much I saved in 1 year.

20% off coupon       $21.80    Osmo Pocket Acc. Kit
20% off coupon       $17.80    MPP Battery
20% off coupon       $17.80    MPP Battery
20% off coupon       $15.80    MA Battery
20% off coupon       $15.80    MA Battery
50% off refresh       $44.50    MA Refresh
12% B-Day coupon  $119.88  Mavic Pro Platinum

TOTAL: $253.38

Plus I've got VERY fast shipping on all my orders this year. I think it's a great deal IF you have use for the coupons (especially the B-Day coupon)
DJI Select.jpg
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bing Err, thanks for reaching us. Just to verify, do you use the same email address to log in the Forum and DJI store? If yes, I'll check the exact status with the team and come back later, thank you!
2019-3-2
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-2 22:43
Hi Bing Err, thanks for reaching us. Just to verify, do you use the same email address to log in the Forum and DJI store? If yes, I'll check the exact status with the team and come back later, thank you!

Yes, same address. Thanks. I'm assuming if I renew now it will just add a year onto my current membership, but I don't want my coupons to start expiring Right now. I'd rather have them activate in April and have a year from April to use them. Guess I should probably just wait. Thanks for checking.
2019-3-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to know - I may have to take a closer look at this
2019-3-3
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 3-3 02:52
Good to know - I may have to take a closer look at this

Do you currently have DJI Membership A CW. Can you use the 20% off coupons on M2P batteries? Savings from 1 battery almost covers the entire price of membership!
2019-3-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I can tell you, it goes up to €49 as soon as your select expires .
2019-3-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing the information!
2019-3-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bing Err Posted at 3-3 02:58
Do you currently have DJI Membership A CW. Can you use the 20% off coupons on M2P batteries? Savings from 1 battery almost covers the entire price of membership!

Not as yet mate - that is good to know
2019-3-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing. I may have to look at this.
2019-3-3
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing the information!
2019-3-3
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-3 04:34
I can tell you, it goes up to €49 as soon as your select expires .

Good to know. I'll probably wait until a week before it expires. I want those coupons to last as long as possible. Thanks Hallmark007
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bing Err Posted at 3-2 22:50
Yes, same address. Thanks. I'm assuming if I renew now it will just add a year onto my current membership, but I don't want my coupons to start expiring Right now. I'd rather have them activate in April and have a year from April to use them. Guess I should probably just wait. Thanks for checking.

Just got an update from the team the special offer will be valid until the membership expires. If you renew now, the membership will be extended by one year automatically. Also, the coupons of new year will be sent to you when the previous expires, no worries.
2019-3-3
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-3 22:13
Just got an update from the team the special offer will be valid until the membership expires. If you renew now, the membership will be extended by one year automatically. Also, the coupons of new year will be sent to you when the previous expires, no worries.

Thanks a lot for the info Susan.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bing Err Posted at 3-4 01:54
Thanks a lot for the info Susan.

My pleasure. Appreciate your support to DJI.
2019-3-5
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

So just an update on how extending your membership works. I was afraid if I paid too early then I wouldn't get the full previous year, or the coupons would start their year countdown to expiration date. But that is NOT the case. I updated my membership for $29 with a little less than a month to go and it shows my new membership expiration date as my previous date + 1 year. Also, the coupons do not show up right away, and probably won't show up until my previous membership expires. I will post again on 4-14-19 to verify that the coupons do show up then.

So in conclusion, you can extend your membership before it expires for a cheaper price, but it seems you can't use any of those coupons until the previous membership expires.
coupons.jpg
membership.jpg
2019-3-18
Use props
emmaroy
New

India

Sites that offer coupons and deals online are very popular. Running a coupon website involves listing coupons and sales; you make money from paid.
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules