Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Droning in Macadonia...Any advice?
382 3 2019-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackpaw
Second Officer
Netherlands

Hi everyone:

About a month ago I got a DJI Spark, and I have been slowly getting use to flying it before I go off on some formal adventure.  Of course I am following the local flight rules here in the Netherlands and this very large local park has been a good proving ground for learning how to fly the drone.  

Also, at the same time I have been messing with the video editing and etc which I haven't really done before

In a few weeks I would like to go to Macadonia for a long weekend.  I thought my Macadonia trip would be a good place to use the drone and get some nice footage for making a compolation of the trip.

Has anyone ever flown a drone in Macadonia?  Thanks for any advice or input you can give me, its much appreciated.

Blackpaw

2019-3-3
Use props
djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 53025 ft
Switzerland

A quick google shows
Macedonia
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Blackpaw. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  I hope you'll get the best information and recommendations here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who had went and flew there drone in Macedonia. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check if a certain location is free to fly your drone or if the location is a no fly zone ( NFZ ). Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-3-3
Use props
snowbird pilot
Second Officer
United States

please post your footage once done- im interested
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules