Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Version Mismatch, update all modules (can’t take off)
8108 16 2019-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karen_arakel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468012 ft
Armenia

Hi, hoping for some help. I got error Version Mismatch, update all modules error (can’t take off), what I have to do?
2019-3-3
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2173517 ft
Netherlands

I'm experiencing the same troubles over here. Precise fly database wouldn't update via DJI Assistant 2 and also not via the App. I think it has something to do with the battery charge so I'm charging the battery now. Hope this helps!
2019-3-3
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.4
Netherlands

I'm sorry to say that also a full battery doesn't work.

In DJI Assistant 2 I get Error 0x0c0000
2019-3-3
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.4
Netherlands

I Just download the latest DJI Assistant 2 software (v2.0.6 instead of 2.0.2) DJI Phantom 4 downloads and now the error code I received changed to:

0x0c6007  . Does someone know what this means?
2019-3-3
Use props
fans07622b04
New
Flight distance : 1358 ft
France

Same issue wih DJI Assistant 2.02 and 2.0.6. Error codes could be 0x0c0529. DJI Assistant try to install firmware version v02.00.0700.
2019-3-3
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.4
Netherlands

I reinstalled the newest firmware. At that point the drone will become functional again.

After refreshing the firmware, resetting to defaults I tried to install the precise fly database again but this resulted in the same errors..

So now reinstalling v0.2.00.0700 again and just tap ignore for the precise fly database.. A pity, because the new GeoFencing 2.0 should be active in this database. That should have given me some more room to fly over here in the Netherlands..  
2019-3-3
Use props
fansf42a24a9
New
Iceland

Same issue here, always error 0x0c0020 when I try to update the firmware and can´t take off
2019-3-3
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansf42a24a9 Posted at 3-3 06:22
Same issue here, always error 0x0c0020 when I try to update the firmware and can´t take off

Have a look here:- https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 622&pid=1780487
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Karen_arakel. I am  sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to update the aircraft and the remote controller to the latest firmware version? Did you try to uninstall and re-install the application? Please sync the flight records and save important files before deleting the app. Kindly give us an update for us to help you further. Thank you for the support.
2019-3-3
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look here:- https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 622&pid=1780487
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Karen_arakel, sorry for the trouble with the drone, please refresh the latest aircraft firmware to unlock the motor. After refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, kindly skip the part wherein you'll need to update the "Precise Flysafe Database"
Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thank you.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Raimond Kollman Posted at 3-3 06:03
I reinstalled the newest firmware. At that point the drone will become functional again.

After refreshing the firmware, resetting to defaults I tried to install the precise fly database again but this resulted in the same errors..

Hi Raimond, when refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, please kindly skip the part where you'll need to update the "Precise Flysafe Database", please keep us updated if there is any other issue.
2019-3-4
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 05:23
Hi Raimond, when refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, please kindly skip the part where you'll need to update the "Precise Flysafe Database", please keep us updated if there is any other issue.

Thanks, I did that and the drone should be able to fly again. Just waiting on the right weather for it.

When do you think a new fly database which'll work will be available?
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Raimond Kollman Posted at 3-5 15:04
Thanks, I did that and the drone should be able to fly again. Just waiting on the right weather for it.

We will fix this issue as soon as possible, we do not have the estimated date at the moment, please note the future APP prompt.
2019-3-6
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Raimond Kollman Posted at 3-5 15:04
Thanks, I did that and the drone should be able to fly again. Just waiting on the right weather for it.

I did the flysafe update a couple of days ago and it was working, although I was seeing different versions on my iPad pto 9.7" and my iPhone 6S plus. DJI may now be looking into that.
2019-3-7
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.4
Netherlands

Aardvark Posted at 3-7 09:35
I did the flysafe update a couple of days ago and it was working, although I was seeing different versions on my iPad pto 9.7" and my iPhone 6S plus. DJI may now be looking into that.

Thanks for this heads-up. I'll try and update it today!
2019-3-25
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.4
Netherlands

IT WORKED!!!

I did the fly-safe database update and now the version of the app as well as from the drone are 01.00.01.14!
And now I can use the new enhanced Geofencing zones. At least in my city the restrictions are gone, and that's exactly what the government also shows on their site!

So Phantom 4 users can now also upgrade to the latest "precise fly safe database"!
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules