Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 2 Resolution Issue
695 2 2019-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zemoguy
New
Cyprus

Hi Folks,
New to Osmo Mobile 2...Only 3 Days!   Can someone please advise if I can change resolution settings to 1080p Plus?  I have a Samsung 6 Edge and I cant get anything higher than 720p in Settings. Am I missing something.....If DJI havent upped the anti to allow me to access 1080p Plus on my phone, would buying Filmic Pro be a good investment?....It seems from the Filmic evaluation app my Phone would be compatible.....Thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this!
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Zemoguy. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your new DJI Osmo Pocket. Have you tried using a different mobile device and see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device that you are using  Samsung 6 Edge. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung 6 Edge will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung 6 Edge when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-3-3
Use props
djiuser_0eyDYhH1xq3B
New

United Kingdom

Why can’t I upload in HD? Everything comes out in very poor resolution. I have an iPhone X and an Osmo Mobile 2. It’s set to record in HD and the Facebook app is set to upload HD. But the resolution is poor. If I just playback via the DJI Go app it’s fine. Any ideas?
2019-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules