2976 4 2019-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Infocus_Jc
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Hi,

Just setup the Focus Motor on my Ronin-S, following the step by step guide from DJI.
However, the focus motor won't calibrate. If I press the function button two times, nothing happens.

I can however control the focus on a very limited range of my focus ring. But no way of setting it up to control the full focus range
as it needs to operate.

Tried downgrading / upgrading the firmware, plugged and unplugged all the cables multiple times, but nothing seems to change this.

Any idea ?
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties on calibrating the Focus Motor, may we verify you are using the lens with a mechanical limit or not? Any chance to share us a short video for further support?
2019-3-3
Use props
Infocus_Jc
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 20:31
Hi there, sorry for the difficulties on calibrating the Focus Motor, may we verify you are using the lens with a mechanical limit or not? Any chance to share us a short video for further support?

Hi,

here's two videos showing the problem. Thanks

Video 1 : https://youtu.be/4s3DOp0CUI0

Video 2 : https://youtu.be/8U2yC5c87qE
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Infocus_Jc Posted at 3-4 02:18
Hi,

here's two videos showing the problem. Thanks

Thanks for the video, this issue has been forward to our engineers for further analysis, by the way, did you try to press the Focus Wheel Malfunction Button twice to see if there is any response?
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your patience and we have verified with our engineers. Please try to re-plug the cables or change another 4-PIN port to have a try, if there is no luck, please check if the calibration will be processed without the Focus Motor mounted.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules