Packing my P4P to ship back to DJI - packing tips?
990 3 2019-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

Hello,

My P4P gimbal is failing - the gimbal motor over load message is on when using DJI Go 4.
I tried recalibrating gimbal, sensors etc to no avail - When flying the gimbal will not hold steady which makes my videos horrible!
Anyway, I am under warranty thankgoodness and completed the online forms to ship back for repair. I was just wondering
if I should 1. ship it with the gimbal lock and 2. should I ship it back inside the DJI case then inside a box.  Or just bubble
wrap the heck out of it and ship it in a box by itself?   

Thanks.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MiByrd. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry regarding this matter.  It's suggested to just use the original packaging of the drone and please pack the damaged unit properly. It is also recommended to send us the defective product or components together for testing. If the propellers, SD card, and charger are functioning normally, they are not required for shipment. Thank you.

2019-3-3
Use props
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

Thanks ... will do
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MiByrd Posted at 3-3 12:31
Thanks ... will do

You are very much welcome MiByrd. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules