Clicking Sound of Osmo Mobile 2
1209 5 2019-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rokeer
lvl.1
United States

I am wondering if it is normal. If I place my mobile 2 for a while, let's say 1 min. Then if I turn it for the first time, it will make a clicking noise. However, there is no other noise when I turn it again. Is it normal?

2019-3-3
Use props
rokeer
lvl.1
United States

Actually, it sounds louder than you can hear from the video. And it is very noticeable.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on the video that you've provided to us, unfortunately, the clicking sound can't be heard enough. I would like to ask if you encounter any error message on the application? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-4
Use props
rokeer
lvl.1
United States

The clicking sound can be heard at about 3s. There is no other sound if I turn it again. I contacted the customer support and filed a replacement. I shot another video before I ship it back. I can upload it if you want.
2019-3-4
Use props
OSMO2
New

United Arab Emirates

Mine has a clicking sound too. But the main issue is that upon turning on the gimbal it spins left to right like slamming my phone. I followed the set-up instructions and the phone is balanced but after turning it on it just spins like crazy.
2019-3-9
Use props
djiuser_OBfWO9yDCbee
New

Canada

Hi sorry to hear about your issue . Btw why I can not post a new thread
2019-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules