Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Roll Motor/ Pan Motor does not stay in position
306 2 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EETINGg
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi, it is the third day of my purchase of Osmo Pocket.

I am experiencing an issue that my roll motor/ pan motor does not stay in it’s resting position after powering off. The resting position should be where the roll motor is resting on the left to where the screen is facing me. Please refer to the image.

Now that my roll motor is facing me despite the device is switched off. May I know if this issue is normal? Or is there a problem with my motor/ gimbal? Help please!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
2019-3-4
Use props
lummox
Second Officer
United States

It’s normal- the gimbal is put into the parking position for 8 seconds, giving you time to put it in the case. After the 8 seconds, gimble control ceases. I think the position you show in your photos is due to magnetic cogging of the motor.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the DJI Product. With regards to that, actually it just normal. Since when the Osmo Pocket itself is turn off you have the control to adjust the camera/gimbal to the correct position when storing it, especially when storing it to the case. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules