Where to find best deal on Pocket?
673 5 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
98 SNAKE EATER
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So I just sold my Mobile 2 a couple days ago and want to pick up a new pocket.

I've seen them listed all around for $349 and that seems to be the going price no matter where I go, however, I do see a lot of listings for added accessories for either a little more or a lot more.

Some seem worthwhile, but others look like useless garbage.

I figure I'd post here and see what would be my best options for purchase.

2019-3-4
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

I bought my second Pocket in Melbourne for A $ 599.  
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may also check our re-seller stores and authorized dealers using the link below for you to purchase the newly Osmo Pocket. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-3-4
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK, just took a look on Amazon and none of the package is worth it. It also seems that it's mostly out of stock at a lot of retailer and those that have some left have jack up the price. I would wait till it's back in general stock and just buy the OP at $349 or one bundled with a U3 MiscroSD of at least 128GB (if you need one) providing they are not charging more than what the MicroSD will cost on it's own.

As to accessories. I would invest in a good set of ND filters. Other than that, will would depends a lot of how you plan on using the OP. If you plan on using it with a phone attached, then a phone bracket is highly recommended. The Wireless adapter would be useful if you plan on using the OP away from you  so you can use the phone for remote viewing. Other than that, I would hold off till you get some experience with the unit before picking up more accessories.
2019-3-4
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try both B&H Photo Video and Adorama.  They have "bundles" with the Expansion Kit and sometimes with just extra SD's.  I've never seen a legit discount on the base price only.  FWIW, accumulate enough participation points on this forum and you can convert the points to credits on purchases..... A discount for participation.... kind of like a trophy for just showing up :-)
2019-3-5
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

All dealers are supposed to be selling at the same price, so it is unlikely to find a discount on a new unit.
2019-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules