Dynamic Home Point Missing on Mavic 2 Pro?
3831 12 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VCgeMn08yZbI
lvl.1

United States

In my Mavic 2 Pro controller settings on my iPhone, I don’t see an option to turn on/off dynamic home point, and DHP definitely is not engaged on my flights. Is the M2P capable of DHP? And how can I enable DHP?
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic 2 doesn't support this function at present, and the switch will be hidden in the next DJI GO 4 version (V4.3.2). Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-4
Use props
djiuser_VCgeMn08yZbI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-4 08:28
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic 2 doesn't support this function at present, and the switch will be hidden in the next DJI GO 4 version (V4.3.2). Thank you for understanding.

Hi Tony, thanks for the prompt reply! What do you mean by ‘hidden’? Does that mean DHP will be included in the next update? If not, what are the future prospects for having DHP capability for the Mavic 2 Pro?
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_VCgeMn08yZbI Posted at 3-4 12:06
Hi Tony, thanks for the prompt reply! What do you mean by ‘hidden’? Does that mean DHP will be included in the next update? If not, what are the future prospects for having DHP capability for the Mavic 2 Pro?

Hi, thanks for the reply. The old version of the DJI GO 4 app has an option to enable the Dynamic Homepoint, however, it would not work as the Mavic 2 Pro doesn't support this feature and that's why this said option is not available on the latest application. No worries, if this feature would be added in the future our valued customers like you should be notified. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_VCgeMn08yZbI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-5 15:12
Hi, thanks for the reply. The old version of the DJI GO 4 app has an option to enable the Dynamic Homepoint, however, it would not work as the Mavic 2 Pro doesn't support this feature and that's why this said option is not available on the latest application. No worries, if this feature would be added in the future our valued customers like you should be notified. Thank you for understanding.

Ok, thank you for letting me know. If you can, please pass on this DHP request to the DJI engineers. This is a very important feature that we’ve had in previous drones, and many customers would like to have it in the Mavic 2 Pro as well.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_VCgeMn08yZbI Posted at 3-6 09:21
Ok, thank you for letting me know. If you can, please pass on this DHP request to the DJI engineers. This is a very important feature that we’ve had in previous drones, and many customers would like to have it in the Mavic 2 Pro as well.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. No worries, we will help you out to forward this suggestion to our designated department to see if we could provide this option would be available in the future for Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-7
Use props
wessiack
lvl.1
Austria

Still waiting for the dynamic homepoint feature on MA?
Any idea when it will be released???
2019-3-8
Use props
F. Landmann
lvl.1

Germany

Don't you think, the "dynamic homepoint" is overrated? I like the thrill of a static homepoint on a sailing ship ;)
2019-3-8
Use props
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2352749 ft
Switzerland

Still waiaintg .... what the hell DJI ?
it was directly present for MP1
2019-4-21
Use props
fans7e555b6d
New

Greece

Any news about Dynamic Home Point on Mavic 2 pro???
Is there any other way to update my home point when I’m moving while I’m flying?
2019-6-29
Use props
LEONA
New
Flight distance : 55797 ft
Italy

Hi
Too the same terrible issue when changing home point setting with my iphone, says weak gps signal !!  impossible to use !!
I always flight over the sea and this is a very usefull features for me ...
ANY NEWS TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM PLEASE
2019-10-21
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Same here, why on earth would you remove the most important feature in Active Track, unless you want your customers to lose their drones???
Makes no sense, at all.
Did your dev team manager knock his head?
2020-11-29
Use props
fansfff9427b
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3069288 ft
United States

Mavic 2 is not at it's full patental buy mavic 2 to fly for hobby or financial is not small BUCKS PEOPLE we need DHP because flying on the move you can LOSE UR AIRCRAFT because there's NO
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules