C1 and C2 problem in Waypoints mode
1870 7 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1581873 ft
United States

In waypoints mode my C1 & C2 switches don't do what I set them for which was turn front lights on and off and toggle map and camera views. Instead in waypoints mode C1 sets waypoints and C2 does who knows what but not toggle map. While in waypoints mode I pull down the main left menu and it shows C1 & C2 as I had set them. Anybody else notice this? I wonder if that's the way it was intended or glitch in the mode.
2019-3-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I have mine set to battery info and sensors and used the C1 to check battery info once and it worked.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you manage to change your preferred settings under these two customizable buttons to isolate the problem? Please provide the firmware of your smart controller and aircraft for further help. Thank you for continued support.  
2019-3-4
Use props
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-4 12:06
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you manage to change your preferred settings under these two customizable buttons to isolate the problem? Please provide the firmware of your smart controller and aircraft for further help. Thank you for continued support.

DJI Tony,

I will do these things for you tomorrow. It is a Mavic 2 Pro and I did the firmware update maybe a month ago when it came out with Waypoints 2.0 but I'll get the info tomorrow.
2019-3-4
Use props
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony

The firmware for acft and controller is  V01.00.0300 date 2019 01 24. I refreshed the firmware in both units this AM. The C1 button still sets a waypoint and C2 deletes the waypoint in waypoints mode even though the buttons I have set for something else. I tried setting the buttons for different functions but in waypoints they still set and delete waypoints so I would say this is the way it is but some information should be given to the user to prevent a problem such as setting a waypoint when it wasn't intended.
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ollie Bird Posted at 3-5 06:58
DJI Tony

The firmware for acft and controller is  V01.00.0300 date 2019 01 24. I refreshed the firmware in both units this AM. The C1 button still sets a waypoint and C2 deletes the waypoint in waypoints mode even though the buttons I have set for something else. I tried setting the buttons for different functions but in waypoints they still set and delete waypoints so I would say this is the way it is but some information should be given to the user to prevent a problem such as setting a waypoint when it wasn't intended.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you verify to us if you manage to test the customizable button while the aircraft is flying and doing the mission waypoint, correct? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-6
Use props
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 14:22
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you verify to us if you manage to test the customizable button while the aircraft is flying and doing the mission waypoint, correct? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

I have contacted support and they have ceated a ticket to look into this matter.
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ollie Bird Posted at 3-16 05:52
I have contacted support and they have ceated a ticket to look into this matter.

Hi, thanks for the update. For additional information, during setting the waypoint the C1 and C2 function would automatically change. The C1 s C1 for setting waypoints, C2 for canceling waypoints to ensure flight safety. Please let us know if you have other queries. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules