Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sound input fails to record on Osmo
537 3 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLapse360
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354469 ft
Colombia

Dear DJI Support. I have tried may ways to get the sound input to record audio in my Osmo but no success. I have installed the latest firmware, I have checked the sound input enabled, I have installed external mic (ext, icon appears), I have the mic icon enabled (not red) but the sound bars dont move. Is just deaf...  any suggestions or possible solutions?

Thank you.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that may I ask when using the Built-in mic on the Osmo are you able to record the Audio? have you tried to test as well the external mic from your phone and see if will work? Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-5
Use props
FlyLapse360
lvl.1
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 11:29
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that may I ask when using the Built-in mic on the Osmo are you able to record the Audio? have you tried to test as well the external mic from your phone and see if will work? Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Hello. Thanks for replying. Yes, I have tried using both ways to record audio. Internal mic and external mic, I even used different external mics just in case and no success, I tested the external mics on different devices to make sure that they worked fine.

I also talked to a certified DJI technical support here in Colombia and he said that they do not handle Osmo because they don't sell any replacement parts for it.

Please give me a solution for this. Right now I have to use an external recording device so my video can have audio, and that is a hassle.
2019-3-6
Use props
FlyLapse360
lvl.1
Colombia

About using an external mic on my iPhone, I would need an adapter which I don't have at the moment, but I did try to use my iPhone's internal mic with the sound recording app and no success.
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules