Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera problem
1125 15 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

Hi everyone,
suddenly the camera no longer works and on DJI Go I see the gray image as attached.
It does not even allow me to take a picture or record a movie because the buttons are gray and not selectable.
Same problem with Litchi.
When I start DJI Go I do not see any errors.
Have you ever had problems like that? Tips?
Thank you

Screenshot_20190304-185230.jpg
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your drone upon experiencing this situation? Did you manage to update the firmware of your aircraft? Have you tried to use a different SD card?  Did you try to reset the camera settings on the DJI GO app? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-4
Use props
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-4 10:28
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your drone upon experiencing this situation? Did you manage to update the firmware of your aircraft? Have you tried to use a different SD card?  Did you try to reset the camera settings on the DJI GO app? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony,
I have the latest firmware version of the Phantom 3 standard, 1.9.20
The problem suddenly appeared, the GIMBALE works fine.
You suggest me to reset the settings from DJI Go, but I can not find the menu to do it.
I also tried to replace the SD, but without success.
Thanks.
2019-3-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you have a crash or hard landing?
2019-3-4
Use props
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

ALABAMA Posted at 3-4 15:09
Did you have a crash or hard landing?

Absolutely not ... I've never had a crash. I treat it like a jewel
I do not know what to do
2019-3-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Boc78 Posted at 3-5 00:15
Absolutely not ... I've never had a crash. I treat it like a jewel
I do not know what to do

I would try unplugging then reinserting the main connector on top of the gimbal.  If this doesn't help, then check the flat ribbon cable connections and the cable for nicks or dents.
2019-3-5
Use props
P3KoYoT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Italy

Maybe you have already done it but I think you should start from pairing of AC & RC  once again.
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Boc78 Posted at 3-4 10:35
Hi Tony,
I have the latest firmware version of the Phantom 3 standard, 1.9.20
The problem suddenly appeared, the GIMBALE works fine.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Have you tried to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? You may refer to the image below on how you will reset the camera settings using the DJI GO app. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-3-5
Use props
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

ALABAMA Posted at 3-5 05:45
I would try unplugging then reinserting the main connector on top of the gimbal.  If this doesn't help, then check the flat ribbon cable connections and the cable for nicks or dents.

I unplugged then reinserted the main connector and I checked the flat ribbon cable connections, but it seems all ok
2019-3-6
Use props
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-5 15:01
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Have you tried to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? You may refer to the image below on how you will reset the camera settings using the DJI GO app. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

[view_image]

Hi Tony,
I tried with 3 different mobile device (Huawei, Xiaomi and Samsung A7) without success.
I can not enter the camera settings because the button is not selectable, See image.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Boc78 Posted at 3-6 12:45
Hi Tony,
I tried with 3 different mobile device (Huawei, Xiaomi and Samsung A7) without success.
I can not enter the camera settings because the button is not selectable, See image.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Did you ensure that the mobile device is connected to the RC and the drone? Are you getting a "DISCONNECTED" on a gray bar on the application? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-3-7
Use props
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-7 09:10
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Did you ensure that the mobile device is connected to the RC and the drone? Are you getting a "DISCONNECTED" on a gray bar on the application? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi,
the mobile device is connected to the RC because  when I move the camera with the RC the display of the mobile device showing the inclination of the camera. I can also perform an automatic drone take-off.
I think it's a problem that can not be solved by software. I decided to bring the drone to a specialized center tonight. Let's see what they tell me.
Thanks for the valuable suggestions. As soon as I know something, I update you.
2019-3-7
Use props
Droner500
lvl.4
United States

Hello! I am sorry to hear about your problem. I had the same issue a while back and to and I fixed it by linking the RC.
Here is a video tutorial on how to do this:
2019-3-8
Use props
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

Droner500 Posted at 3-8 19:50
Hello! I am sorry to hear about your problem. I had the same issue a while back and to and I fixed it by linking the RC.
Here is a video tutorial on how to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqYn5a5cT0

Thanks,
I try to make your suggestion tonight and then I update you.
Thank you
2019-3-11
Use props
Boc78
lvl.1

Italy

Droner500 Posted at 3-8 19:50
Here is a video tutorial on how to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqYn5a5cT0

I'm linking the RC but the camera problem remains. I have seen that DJI Go does not see the SD card. I have also tried to replace it with another one, but the problem remains. The specialized center was not able to tell me what the problem was (it was not really specialized).
But I don't think it's an SD Card problem. I seem to remember that the image was visible even without SD.
2019-3-11
Use props
Scoffie
lvl.1

Germany

Hey Boc78  - Did you get anywhere with these as I have the exact same issue. I flew out to the Maldives with it last week and got it ready to get some amazing footage of the Island, everything was a normal, but no image on screen and no access to camera menu's. Everything else was fine, was able to fly the drone and had the GPS screen showing the flight, but what was the point when I could not record the shots I wanted to. Really annoying. It all worked the day before we flew out and recorded some footage in my home city!
2019-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules