Using both cell phone screen and built-on screen?
346 3 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sassycrow
lvl.1
United States

Hey there,

I was wondering if there was a way currently to have both the screen on the OP and on my cell device while connected wirelessly? This would provide a sort of "monitoring" on my cell while another person operated the OP nearby.

2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day sassycrow. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment this said feature is not yet available for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said device. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-4
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've not found a way.  However, while we're monitoring DJI's feature requests (-:  go over to the website for FilMicPro (filmicpro.com)  They provide an excellent alternative video software for the original Osmos with one specifically for remote operation OR monitoring.  They've received a number of requests to port their application for the Pocket.  I've asked them to simply update their "Remote" app to allow the same connection with Mimo.  Supposedly they, too, are looking at the SDK for doing so.
2019-3-5
Use props
sassycrow
lvl.1
United States

WebParrot Posted at 3-5 07:32
I've not found a way.  However, while we're monitoring DJI's feature requests (-:  go over to the website for FilMicPro (filmicpro.com)  They provide an excellent alternative video software for the original Osmos with one specifically for remote operation OR monitoring.  They've received a number of requests to port their application for the Pocket.  I've asked them to simply update their "Remote" app to allow the same connection with Mimo.  Supposedly they, too, are looking at the SDK for doing so.

That's great! I have filmic pro, I used it while I had used my phone for the osmo mobile. That would be exciting to use through OP.
2019-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules