Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Deleting Photos/Videos from Mimo App
7493 8 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

How does one clear such files from the app?
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're you trying to delete the files on the SD card using the application? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-4
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

The files are on my iPhone. They are in the Mimo app, with or without the Pocket connected.
IMG_8356.PNG
2019-3-4
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

A stumper, heh?
2019-3-5
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Figured it out.

This is just a "catalog" page of different videos and images in my camera roll. They aren't in the app itself.

Using the pull down, I found all my images could be located and displayed.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Curt1591 Posted at 3-7 04:07
Figured it out.

This is just a "catalog" page of different videos and images in my camera roll. They aren't in the app itself.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We're glad to know that you've managed to sort out the situation. Please take note that the DJI Mimo doesn't produce cache files that will be saved on your SD card. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-7
Use props
forbutton
New

United States

How does one clear such files from the app? same question, I don't want my pics leave in the app
2019-8-8
Use props
forbutton
New

United States

The Mimo app  finds all my pictures, not just those taken by my Osmo Pocket. how to stop that? do I need buy a new phone just for my DJI pocket?
2019-8-8
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Sorry I can't help. It was so long ago, I forget what I did.

Now, I haven't had this problem. The files don't stay in my app.

2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules