Canon 77D - is it supported?
7274 8 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Belgium

as i do not see it on the compatible cameras, does anyone know if roninS is working well with a 77d? specifically controlling the shutter via the usb cable.

thanks!

2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Canon 77D camera is not yet fully optimized with the Ronin -S, however, our engineers are currently working on this to make it fully compatible with our Ronin -S. For the mean-time, you could use this Ronin-S to stabilized this said camera but the functionality and features are not yet available. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-6
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 16:18
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Canon 77D camera is not yet fully optimized with the Ronin -S, however, our engineers are currently working on this to make it fully compatible with our Ronin -S. For the mean-time, you could use this Ronin-S to stabilized this said camera but the functionality and features are not yet available. Thank you for understanding.

appreciate the response Tony. is there a timeline for these developments?
it's a good gimbal but i paid for all the features not only for stabilization
thanks!
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dj_dread Posted at 3-7 01:57
appreciate the response Tony. is there a timeline for these developments?
it's a good gimbal but i paid for all the features not only for stabilization
thanks!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Our engineers are currently working on this situation for the Canon 77D to be fully optimized with our Ronin -S, together with other cameras. As of the time being, we don't have a specific time when will this be fully compatible with or Ronin -S. If this would be fully optimized, our designated department will update the camera compatibility on the Ronin -S page. You may refer to the link below for you to check it from time to time. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads
2019-3-7
Use props
gabor.csontos
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-3-7 08:20
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Our engineers are currently working on this situation for the Canon 77D to be fully optimized with our Ronin -S, together with other cameras. As of the time being, we don't have a specific time when will this be fully compatible with or Ronin -S. If this would be fully optimized, our designated department will update the camera compatibility on the Ronin -S page. You may refer to the link below for you to check it from time to time. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads

Hello Tony,
I am just wondering if any change will be expected in the near future regarding to EOS77D?
Unfortunately I bought yesterday a Ronin-S because the dealer ensure it will work with EOS77D but unfortunately not.
Thank you in advance!
2020-1-10
Use props
fans3a4974db
lvl.1
Spain

Hi,
it's been about 2 years, 2 years !!!!  waiting for compatibility Ronin-S and EOS 77D.
A 500€ stabilizer with a lot of features only for a bunch of cameras and lenses.
A 500€ stabilizer that only stabilizes.
What a shame.
There is no way to know a date of launch ????
2020-2-6
Use props
Sehm
lvl.1
Turkey

I regret. There is no cable for the Canon EOS 77D. I never recommend.
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_cGqhhpKaSZLP
New

Canada

Does someone know if the 77d compatible in 2020
2020-7-17
Use props
Sehm
lvl.1
Romania

I found the compatible cable for the Ronin S Canon EOS 77D.  

DJI Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB) Part 12

All features are working, I'm just waiting for additional product for ActiveTrack Pro feature, I haven't fully tested it but it works.

Dji Ronin S Canon EOS 77 Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB) Part 12.jpg
2021-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules