DJI Goggles RE
992 7 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hsv3QIOdY8ax
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83159 ft
United States

After several failed attempts last night trying to activate my new goggles RE this morning I gave it another shot and was successful.  I uninstalled a reinstalled Assistant 2 and that seemed to be the fix.  Not going to be able to get airborne for a few days due to frigid temperatures but soon enough I will give them a try.  I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ (not Version 2) that has about 1 hour of flight time.  Although the goggles are a refurbished set they look and feel brand new.
Thanks DJI.  I'll update this thread soon.
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for being interested in using in DJI product. And we're sorry to hear some trouble. Please keep us posted. Cheers!
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_hsv3QIOdY8ax
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 08:15
Hi there, we really appreciate you for being interested in using in DJI product. And we're sorry to hear some trouble. Please keep us posted. Cheers!

Cheers to you too Gamora.  This is actually my second Phantom 4 Pro drone.  My first one took me to school the expensive way.  No more showing off in sport mode!  
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_hsv3QIOdY8ax Posted at 3-5 14:37
Cheers to you too Gamora.  This is actually my second Phantom 4 Pro drone.  My first one took me to school the expensive way.  No more showing off in sport mode!

Alright! if you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Fly safely. Best Regards!
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_hsv3QIOdY8ax
lvl.2
United States

I just fired it up for the first time with the goggles connected (HDMI).  I was looking at some very impressive video quality.  Although it was just in my living room I can tell that I am going to enjoy this.  Much to learn now.
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_hsv3QIOdY8ax Posted at 3-5 16:10
I just fired it up for the first time with the goggles connected (HDMI).  I was looking at some very impressive video quality.  Although it was just in my living room I can tell that I am going to enjoy this.  Much to learn now.

Nice to hear that, Enjoy!
2019-3-6
Use props
djiuser_hsv3QIOdY8ax
lvl.2
United States

You know what I noticed Gamora?   My "flight distance' increased by almost 3500 ft. after hovering in my living room for about 5 minutes while checking out the goggles.   Something definitely not accurate about this.
I'll have to look at other threads to see if this has been brought up before.
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules