Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Consulta. hay otra forma de Linkear el RC al Dron?
697 2 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSRPc

Argentina

Buenas tardes compañeros:
Paso a comentar el problema con el Dron de un cliente, perdonen mi idioma, pero no soy bueno con el inglés. Me llego un P3S con la cámara mojada con agua de mar (salada) ya muerta en si por el uso muchos contactos sulfatados, botón de linkeo suelto. Repara y arme la pista del botón de linkeo, por lo que eh leído en el foro no linkea si el gimbal no esta funcional, hay alguna forma de solo hacer que linke, el cliente ya no quiere que funcione la cámara pero si que vuele. Gracias y saludos desde Argentina.

WIN_20190227_16_46_43_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190228_16_18_12_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190228_16_43_29_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190228_16_55_47_Pro.jpg
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RSRPc. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI.  Since this issue is happened. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-3-5
Use props
RSRPc

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-5 07:59
Hello and good day RSRPc. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI.  Since this issue is happened. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

Buenas, gracias por contestar. Desgraciadamente no hay servicio tecnico oficial en mi país y el cambio de moneda llevarlo a otro país es mas costoso. Lo estoy reparando por mi cuenta y quisiera saber como poder linkearlo sin la necesidad de conectar la placa ya que esta esta muerta. Saludos !
2019-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules