12Next >
4343 42 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89485 ft
Australia

Im very disspointed in dji i had my mavic air drone sent to the dji wharehouse in melbourne for repair from perth from jbhifi who i bought it from.the points i want to make the drone wasnt connecting to the gps it wouldnt fly or launch off the ground i would ring dji to see if it was repaired. the guy on the other end could hardly speak english he said the software was updated and the gps was working it just needs a flight test so this took 3 weeks all up and they didnt fix it all. im so fustraited with dji its really not fair you pay good money for there products and they dont respect there customers and fix it properly i want to no if anyone else thank you
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Repair job

Im very disspointed in dji i had my mavic air drone sent to the dji wharehouse in melbourne for repair from perth from jbhifi who i bought it from.the points i want to make the drone wasnt connecting to the gps it wouldnt fly or launch off the ground i would ring dji to see if it was repaired. the guy on the other end could hardly speak english he said the software was updated and the gps was working it just needs a flight test so this took 3 weeks all up and they didnt fix it all. im so fustraited with dji its really not fair you pay good money for there products and they dont respect there customers and fix it properly i want to no if anyone else thank you
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide us with your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help. Also, it seems that you started two posts at the same time, I've merged them here for better follow-up, please kindly note and understand, thanks!
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey my repair number is 3868106
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Cas-2756693-D6N4R3 thank you
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-5 05:20
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide us with your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help. Also, it seems that you started two posts at the same time, I've merged them here for better follow-up, please kindly note and understand, thanks!

Hey susan please let me no if anyone is looking into this thank you my drone is sitting jbhifi in osborne park perth wa that is the cas number i sent you
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-5 05:20

Hey susan please let me no if anyone is looking into this thank you my drone is sitting jbhifi in osborne park perth wa that is the cas number i sent you
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Repair job

Just been told bye jbhifi it left there hands for melbounre yesterday there are the dtails thank
15518379071076224079912683194620.jpg
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey there's my paperwork i just spoke to jbhifi my mavic air drone left Perth yesterday hope this helps thank you.
20190306_101158.jpg
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-5 18:17
Hey there's my paperwork i just spoke to jbhifi my mavic air drone left Perth yesterday hope this helps thank you.

Received with thanks! Upon checking the case log, the local team has performed the flying test and the GPS module works well. For the issue you referred to, may I have more details for better assistance? Does it appear in every place and every flight? It will be better to upload the issue video for further check, thank you so much!
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-5 18:39
Received with thanks! Upon checking the case log, the local team has performed the flying test and the GPS module works well. For the issue you referred to, may I have more details for better assistance? Does it appear in every place and every flight? It will be better to upload the issue video for further check, thank you so much!

Well its on its way to melbourne so can you guys send me a video to prove when use do the flight that it is connecting to the gps and flying so then i can believe it or not thank you.
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-5 18:58
Well its on its way to melbourne so can you guys send me a video to prove when use do the flight that it is connecting to the gps and flying so then i can believe it or not thank you.

Thanks for getting back to us. Do you mean that the unit has been returned to our AU service center, right? If yes, could you tell us the new case number? I'll check the exact status and keep following up.
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey Susan yeah the drone should be at the service centre tomorow sometime jbhifi sent it yesterday ill call them tomorow to find out the new case number thank you.
2019-3-6
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey Susan solvup#386106 consignment JBHG 406455 that the details I just got emailed from Hayden at jbhifi Osborne park was hopefully you have the details you need now thank you the drone should be at the warehouse now
2019-3-6
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-5 22:56
Thanks for getting back to us. Do you mean that the unit has been returned to our AU service center, right? If yes, could you tell us the new case number? I'll check the exact status and keep following up.

Hey there susan just looking for a update on my drone i sent you the case number thank you
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-7 17:50
Hey there susan just looking for a update on my drone i sent you the case number thank you

Sorry for the late response. The case number usually begins with CAS, I'm sorry that the one you offered cannot be tracked in our system, could you double check and confirm?
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Cas-2817265-S3D3L3 there you go Susan jbhifi just spoke to me thank you
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-5 22:56

20190308_131853.jpg
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-7 19:54
Sorry for the late response. The case number usually begins with CAS, I'm sorry that the one you offered cannot be tracked in our system, could you double check and confirm?

Hey susan i just sent you the cas number thank you
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-7 21:21
Hey susan i just sent you the cas number thank you

Thanks for getting back to us. For CAS-2756693-D6N4R3, it is the previous case number, and has been closed. For the new case number CAS-2817265-S3D3L3, it cannot be found in our system. I managed to get the correct case number: CAS-2817256-F3D3L3 and marked the issue in the case log, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress, thanks!
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey thank for that Susan appreciate it
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-7 23:15
Hey thank for that Susan appreciate it

My pleasure. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2019-3-10
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Yeah i appreciate hopefully the technicians get to look at it today and find out what the problem is thank you
2019-3-10
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey thank you Susan it looks like it is getting the damage assessment done now so hopefully they find out what the problem is and fix it properly this time thank you.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-10 22:28
Hey thank you Susan it looks like it is getting the damage assessment done now so hopefully they find out what the problem is and fix it properly this time thank you.

I'll keep following up and update for you, no worries.
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Thank you susan
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey Susan sorry to be annoying i see my drone is getting the damage assessment do you have update on it thank you
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

I see the drone has had its assessment any chance of a video of it flying
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

I got this but still not sure if the drone is flying i just need proof or clarification before im satisfied thank you Susan.
Screenshot_20190312-101053_Samsung Internet.jpg
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-11 19:06
I got this but still not sure if the drone is flying i just need proof or clarification before im satisfied thank you Susan.

I've checked the case again, the team has remarked your request in the case log. Also, may we have more details when the issue appears? We'll double check and see whether it can be reproduced at our end.
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Thank you susan
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey Susan I've been informed that the drone has already been shipped just on my understanding it wasnt saying that on the portal so you can honestly tell me that the drone is in perfect working condition there is no problems with it.
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

So that's the email I got that's the reason they couldn't send a video testing it because its been shipped back I really hope it is working thank you
Screenshot_20190312-172127_Outlook.jpg
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-12 01:16
Hey Susan I've been informed that the drone has already been shipped just on my understanding it wasnt saying that on the portal so you can honestly tell me that the drone is in perfect working condition there is no problems with it.

Sorry for the confusion, We're checking the exact status with the team and will keep you updated.
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Thank you susan
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Thank you susan
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey Susan hopefully things are going well at your end thank you for helping me out with the drone
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey Susan just wondering when the drone is going in for repair it has been sitting on quote for 3 days now its quite rather frustrating waiting for this outcome thank you
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx Posted at 3-14 17:13
Hey Susan just wondering when the drone is going in for repair it has been sitting on quote for 3 days now its quite rather frustrating waiting for this outcome thank you

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. I will confirm your case with the proper team and ask them to provide an update as soon as possible.
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap. Thank you.
2019-3-16
Use props
djiuser_F1Zi7IinwUgx
lvl.2
Australia

Hey there Susan just wondering why its taking so long to quote the repair for the drone I'm starting to really get frustrated now it shouldn't take this long I'm the one missing out i need my drone back for work soon asap this will be the last time i deal with dji it seems they don't value there customers at all we are the ones paying for these things that keep there company going but it seems there is no interest from you guys end thank you
2019-3-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules