Mavic Air, no "Return to home at current altitude" ?
2842 14 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simk1n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200896 ft
Norway

Both my Mavic 2 and Spark has "Return to home at current altitude setting", but i cant find this settings on my Mavic Air.

Is this correct?

2019-3-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

mavic air is missing a lot i believe it is missing RTH at current alt, dynamic homepoint, camera down/up shortcut keys, etc etc etc... lets hope DJI starts to pay more attention to it.     
2019-3-5
Use props
Simk1n
lvl.2
Norway

Ok. I found out that this setting is on by default and can't be turned off on the Mavic Air.
2019-3-5
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic AIR  RTH will return at current altitude if it is flying above the set RTH altitude.
2019-3-5
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-5 11:54
mavic air is missing a lot i believe it is missing RTH at current alt, dynamic homepoint, camera down/up shortcut keys, etc etc etc... lets hope DJI starts to pay more attention to it.

i dont know why mavic air doesnt have Dynamic homepoint.... its bad move from dji one year later still nothing...
2019-3-6
Use props
Simk1n
lvl.2
Norway

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 3-5 18:23
Mavic AIR  RTH will return at current altitude if it is flying above the set RTH altitude.

Thats normal, For Spark, Air and Mavic 2 and all the other drones i guess. But "RTH at current altitude" sets what the drones does between 3-20m. If turned on, the drone will ascend to 2.5m and return home. if off, it will land where it is. By default this setting on the Air is on, and you cant turn it off. On the Spark and Mavic 2, you have the option to toggle this on/off
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The RTH altitude is also available on the Mavic Air, this can be set on the application as well. For your reference, you may see the image below. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

2019-3-6
Use props
Simk1n
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 16:49
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The RTH altitude is also available on the Mavic Air, this can be set on the application as well. For your reference, you may see the image below. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

[view_image]

Yeah, but this is about RTH at Current Altitude

This is only on my Spark and Mavic 2, not the Air.
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Simk1n Posted at 3-8 08:53
Yeah, but this is about RTH at Current Altitude

This is only on my Spark and Mavic 2, not the Air.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This option should be available on the Mavic Air as the screenshot below. May we know what mobile device are you using? Please provide the app and firmware version for further assistance. You could also provide us with a screenshot of the options do you have on the "Main Controller Settings" for us to check. Thank you for your cooperation.

2019-3-11
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 10:19
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This option should be available on the Mavic Air as the screenshot below. May we know what mobile device are you using? Please provide the app and firmware version for further assistance. You could also provide us with a screenshot of the options do you have on the "Main Controller Settings" for us to check. Thank you for your cooperation.

[view_image]

On android no such option. Probably only available on your iOS devices.
Screenshot_20190311-143114.jpg
2019-3-11
Use props
Simk1n
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 10:19

[view_image]

I'm using Samsung S9+ and LG G7. No RTH at Current altitude option on my Air. App version is 4.3.13 (latest)
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 3-11 10:36
On android no such option. Probably only available on your iOS devices.

Hi, thanks for providing this screenshot with us. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if the firmware and app version? I will coordinate this with our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Simk1n Posted at 3-11 13:33
I'm using Samsung S9+ and LG G7. No RTH at Current altitude option on my Air. App version is 4.3.13 (latest)

We will check this scenario into our designated team for further clarification. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-12
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 09:08
Hi, thanks for providing this screenshot with us. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if the firmware and app version? I will coordinate this with our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for continued support.

Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0560
Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0200
DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.14
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 3-12 09:14
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0560
Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0200
DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.14

Hi, I was able to verify this situation with our designated department. Unfortunately, this option is not available for Android devices, however, as I've managed to forward to our designated department to see if we could possibly add this option on Android devices in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules