iPad + remote / iPhone + Remote for FPV
333 0 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJAYNES0706
New
United States

I am try to figure out three things.

1) When I first set up the Spark & remote, i did so on my iPad. Works Great! But when I tried to use my iPhone 7+, it seemed to not use the remote, I had to control on the iPhone's screen. The reson I wanted to use the iPhone instead of the iPad is so that  can have two options on viewing the fights, using VR FPV goggles for the view, while still control with the Spark with the remote via wifi.

2) I downloaded an app for using the VR glasses you slide your phone into, but I cant figure out a) how to get my iPhone as the viewer, and b) how to get the dji app to link to the VR app so that I can have FPV through the goggles and still control the Spark with the remote. Even better if I can use the app to move the camra by nodding may head and rotate the  Spark left or right with moving my head back and forth.

3) When I press the return home button, it doesn't come back to the place it took off. example took off in front yard, came home in the middle of the street. Is there a setting for this?

Can anyone give me a hand with these tasks?
2019-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules