RC Signal Weak
734 8 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r57hYRGHKgw3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 369065 ft
United States

Both my spark and controllers firmware were updated when the update came out. I haven't flown since late November, because I've been flying my mavic pro. I went to fly the spark and it is literally 5ft away and im already losing a bar on the rc signal. Its never been crashed or dropped. Video is very lagging and my max distance is only 600ft.( flying in an area where i easily got to at least 2000ft , out in the country). The app is current and i wasn't using an otg cable. The phone i was using is a Huawei honor 8. Any ideas what is wrong.
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About that when flying your Aircraft, make sure there is no possible interference on the Area that may interfere with the signal from the remote to the Aircraft. You may give a try as well to change difference frequency and channel from the DJI Go 4 app under image transmission. Also, give a try to fly to a different area just to isolate the issue as well. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_r57hYRGHKgw3
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 12:34
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About that when flying your Aircraft, make sure there is no possible interference on the Area that may interfere with the signal from the remote to the Aircraft. You may give a try as well to change difference frequency and channel from the DJI Go 4 app under image transmission. Also, give a try to fly to a different area just to isolate the issue as well. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the reply. I am literally in the middle of nowhere. The closest house is about. A mile away.
I can change from 2.4and 5.8 channels but they are the same, with range and signal loss. Im lost.
This weekend ill get a screen recording of the problem and put it up on here.
2019-3-6
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_r57hYRGHKgw3 Posted at 3-6 08:56
Thanks for the reply. I am literally in the middle of nowhere. The closest house is about. A mile away.
I can change from 2.4and 5.8 channels but they are the same, with range and signal loss. Im lost.
This weekend ill get a screen recording of the problem and put it up on here.

Give a screen shot of the channels and the noise on them.  Just because the air is clear and nothing is around you, doesn't mean the radio spectrum is clear of interference.  The DJI app will let you check for an open channel.

Your remote might have a low battery or your fitbit, blue tooth earpods, phone, might be transmitting on the channels.
2019-3-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Are you using a otg cable?

Or flying device to RC wifi connected?  

If the second: Is bluetooth off? No smartwatch on your arm?

And: Get a cable ;-)
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_r57hYRGHKgw3 Posted at 3-6 08:56
This weekend ill get a screen recording of the problem and put it up on here.

Ok. sorry to hear that. Please keep us posted. Whenever you were able to have the screen record. Best regards!
2019-3-6
Use props
djiuser_r57hYRGHKgw3
lvl.1
United States

Ok guys I know it's at night, but it was my only free time due to work. Now I'm getting take off failure and it's telling me to contact dji. I'm just lost
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_r57hYRGHKgw3
lvl.1
United States

https://youtu.be/O0pPSc_NkqQ let me know if this link works.
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_r57hYRGHKgw3
lvl.1
United States

Guys I still need help lol
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules