560 2 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chieftog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 568533 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey all ... I just picked up a barely used backup I2 ... flown less than 10 times. Everything worked fine for me on multiple flights , but when I updated the firmware, one of the remotes will not longer turn on. It still shows the battery power but on the second push of the power button, it just lets out a loud beep and never powers up. Any ideas?
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. May I ask have you tried to charge the remote and see if there will a light indicator will show up? If yes I would suggest giving a try to downgrade the remote firmware. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-6
Use props
Chieftog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 568533 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 15:43
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. May I ask have you tried to charge the remote and see if there will a light indicator will show up? If yes I would suggest giving a try to downgrade the remote firmware. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

The controller charges fully but will not show up in DJI Assistant since it will not power on. It shows full battery power but on the second push of the button, it just beeps loudly and does not turn on.
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules