Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Night Flight
753 7 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mnliew
lvl.3
Singapore

Night Flight

2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mnliew. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-3-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome video, thanks for sharing
2019-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, looks very nice!
2019-3-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

Very nice,  I was here last week and flew the Marina Bay area but I had some controller interference which concerned me,  also I found the 200ft height limit a bit restrictive.
I flew from the land between Bayfront Ave and Sheares Ave infront of the DBS Private bank building keeping well out of the way of spectators.  But I did see one person flying what I think was an orginal Mavic from the decking in front of the red dot design museum.  It was quite busy there and I wasnt impressed how he managed to slam it into the deck when he landed.

mbs1.jpg
2019-3-6
Use props
mnliew
lvl.3
Singapore

DAFlys Posted at 3-6 05:43
Very nice,  I was here last week and flew the Marina Bay area but I had some controller interference which concerned me,  also I found the 200ft height limit a bit restrictive.
I flew from the land between Bayfront Ave and Sheares Ave infront of the DBS Private bank building keeping well out of the way of spectators.  But I did see one person flying what I think was an orginal Mavic from the decking in front of the red dot design museum.  It was quite busy there and I wasnt impressed how he managed to slam it into the deck when he landed.

Flying in SG is a challenge.
Is not easy to choice a good location to fly
200ft is the limitation, just have to fly with care (you know what I mean? lol)

2019-3-16
Use props
M Stuart K
First Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love the video; the music not so much.  Good job and thanks for sharing!
2019-3-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely footage
2019-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now