DJI Warranty Repair Sends Me Another Unit Same Issue
933 1 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alanc945
lvl.1
United States

So my Osmo Pocket had a dead pixel on the LCD screen along with white dots on the image when you take a picture in the dark with the osmo pocket. I sent it in for warranty repair and DJI said they would fix the osmo pocket's issue. A week or so has passed and I was pleased with all the status updates I've been getting from the repair depot all the way to the shipping/tracking number only to open the package and turn on the osmo to see the same issue with the new osmo pocket they sent me....

Not sure who was QC'ing this. I haven't even activated the osmo pocket because right when I powered it on I saw the dead purple pixel and called support... They issued me a new case number and told me they escalated the case and said they would send me a shipping label 24-48 hours which is ridiculous considering the first time I filed a case number online I got a UPS shipping label instantly.... So now I just have a Osmo Pocket with a dead pixel that hasn't been activated. For me to send it in a second time is kind of ridiculous.....
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to read the concerning issues with your Osmo Pocket. I was able to pull up your case using your Forum account and formally asked for UPS shipping label. Kindly check your email upon reading this. I apologize for the inconvenience resulting in relation to sending back in for the repairs. I will surely keep an eye with this and making sure that there would be no issues with the LCD screen before shipping out. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules