619 7 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
liketofly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1315561 ft
Austria

Dear DJI,

It would be nice if you could add AEB to the Pano modes, then specially with the 360° and the 180° one has a wide dynamic range to cover... It is fully enough if the Pano`s are only saved as DNG`s - no need for onboard editing...

regards
liketofly
2019-3-6
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Agree, would be awesome.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested with DJI Products. This requested feature will be forwarded and for future reference as well. Best regards!
2019-3-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s pretty simple to do this manually and photoshop makes very light work of this, you also have more control and much easier to give yourself plenty of overlap to insure a good stich .
2019-3-6
Use props
salmonshark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 206352 ft
United States

This would be an amazing feature to add...   I have been doing it manually which is sort of a pain in the rear, but does make it time consuming.

SalmonShark
2019-3-6
Use props
liketofly
lvl.3
Austria

hallmark007 Posted at 3-6 09:18
It’s pretty simple to do this manually and photoshop makes very light work of this, you also have more control and much easier to give yourself plenty of overlap to insure a good stich .

Dear Hallmark,
Thanks for the tip. You are right, of corse one kann do it "manually" however this comes at a cost.... Longer times in between shots, not as precise positioning introducing ghosting and maybe parallax under bad conditions....
If the Drone could do it automatically, it would be much faster, and thereby reducing ghosting (specially in an dynamic environment), and other issues vs. doing it manually..
2019-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

liketofly Posted at 3-7 07:29
Dear Hallmark,
Thanks for the tip. You are right, of corse one kann do it "manually" however this comes at a cost.... Longer times in between shots, not as precise positioning introducing ghosting and maybe parallax under bad conditions....
If the Drone could do it automatically, it would be much faster, and thereby reducing ghosting (specially in an dynamic environment), and other issues vs. doing it manually..

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for good auto, my suggestion was to merely say it was possible in manual mode, I do however very much support your asking for this improvement, I’m thinking there might be an app and FW update coming soon , so fingers crossed .
2019-3-7
Use props
liketofly
lvl.3
Austria

hallmark007 Posted at 3-7 07:42
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for good auto, my suggestion was to merely say it was possible in manual mode, I do however very much support your asking for this improvement, I’m thinking there might be an app and FW update coming soon , so fingers crossed .

Didn't get you wrong, no worries always open for suggestions and I'm totally on your side with the crossed fingers
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules