6 months since the last CrystalSky update!!!
987 6 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

Why so slow in updating your own monitor DJI?

It seemed like i had to wait forever to use this with my Mavic 2, and now that everybody else has had waypoints for 2 months, do I REALLY have to revert to my phone to use the newest features?

And also, when should we expect to see Dynamic Home Point added to the firmware? Will CrystalSky be two months behind for this feature as well?

I expect I will get the cookie cutter answer here and be advised to check your website for updates, but PLEASE dji, dont treat your loyal customers like mushrooms.
2019-3-6
Use props
nwilliamsonDRONE
New
United States

Hi I also have a Crystalsky and Mavic 2 Pro -- my issue is that on both the 7.8" and 5" Crystalsky monitors in their Go 4 Apps there is NO HYPERLAPSE MODE. Yet when I use my Google Pixel 2 there is a Hyperlapse mode. What gives? I bought the Mavic 2 Pro mostly for Hyperlapse and I am confused why it isn't available when I use the CyrstalSky (lots of other intelligent flight options are there, but I'm not interested in them!)
Thanks in advance
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.2
United States

nwilliamsonDRONE Posted at 3-7 11:36
Hi I also have a Crystalsky and Mavic 2 Pro -- my issue is that on both the 7.8" and 5" Crystalsky monitors in their Go 4 Apps there is NO HYPERLAPSE MODE. Yet when I use my Google Pixel 2 there is a Hyperlapse mode. What gives? I bought the Mavic 2 Pro mostly for Hyperlapse and I am confused why it isn't available when I use the CyrstalSky (lots of other intelligent flight options are there, but I'm not interested in them!)
Thanks in advance

That is odd.

I also have both sizes of CS, and waypoints has been available since update which supported the Mavic 2.

I was not able to save waypoints for hyperlapse until the most recent update.
2019-3-7
Use props
fansf31f97fd
lvl.2
United States

Gotta agree. If your computer folks can’t do it DJI then at least open up Crystalsky to third party apps so we can download litchi.
2019-3-7
Use props
nwilliamsonDRONE
New
United States

djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK Posted at 3-7 14:27
That is odd.

I also have both sizes of CS, and waypoints has been available since update which supported the Mavic 2.

Hi, just curious if you are using your Crystalsky units with the Mavic or  Mavic 2? I have the Mavic 2 Pro and ran firmware updates on it 3 days ago so I assume I am using latest firmware on both the drone and the Crystalsky (which I updated today). I see all the intelligent flight modes but there is no time-lapse. So weird!
Thanks in advance if anyone has any suggestions, I'm pulling my hair out!
2019-3-7
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI SAYS THROW YOUR CS AND BUY THE NEW SMARTCONTROLLER SO LATER THEY WILL DROP THE BALL TO BUY A NEW ONE SO ON AND SO ON >>>  

DJI IS FOR MONEY... NEVER CONSIDERS CUSTOMERS CARE !!!
2019-3-8
Use props
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.2
United States

nwilliamsonDRONE Posted at 3-7 14:49
Hi, just curious if you are using your Crystalsky units with the Mavic or  Mavic 2? I have the Mavic 2 Pro and ran firmware updates on it 3 days ago so I assume I am using latest firmware on both the drone and the Crystalsky (which I updated today). I see all the intelligent flight modes but there is no time-lapse. So weird!
Thanks in advance if anyone has any suggestions, I'm pulling my hair out!

Mavic 2 Zoom
2019-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules