Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sound recording thro BT headset?
625 2 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigbearhk
lvl.3
Hong Kong

I ve got a wireless connector (fm OP expansion set), a few Bluetooth head sets and a Galaxy note 9. Just on the wireless control with phone, maneuvering is excellent.

I wonder if recording  gears, wireless or wired connected to phone can pick up recording and send directly to OP via the wireless connector? I did a simple experiment with Sony WI-1000X / 1AM2 and find out that apparently OP can only pickup sound recording via its 2 microphone holes in OP's body, but no where else, not wireless nor wired microphones attached to phone.

Is my observation correct? If so, will there be a BT solution in the future? I reckon there's  proprietary usb c connector on the way. But wouldn't a BT solution be more convenient  (with no wire/plugs  attached to OP) for selfie shooting with Op say 2 meters away?

Thank you and have a nice day, everyone
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the DJI Product. This suggestion is good actually, I will include this and forward to our developer and for future reference as well. Best Regards!
2019-3-6
Use props
Mark Antis
lvl.1

United States

I found pairing solutions on this website however I'm not sure about yours!
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules